QUICK QUESTION TRADING CAGers! (Question Resolved, please close this thread!)

BreakX50

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Don't know if this question can go here or not any ways here it goes.

So I just bought Mega Man Star Force from a fellow CAGer, came in almost instantly, no complaints there.

They had it listed as (Sealed) so I assumed, Factory sealed.

When I open it up, it clearly has been re-sealed, and it is not it's original NDS sealing.

I could be wrong but please help me CAGers!

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Sealed

Mega Man Star Force Pegasus "Sealed"

GEDC0684.jpg
GEDC0683.jpg
GEDC0685.jpg
GEDC0686.jpg
GEDC0687.jpg
GEDC0688.jpg
GEDC0689.jpg

GEDC0690.jpg

And I just did this for fun!
GEDC0692.jpg

I wear that like a Boss.

So do I have a right to complain? Or am I at fault for considering "Sealed" as "New" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The images above work for me... Weird.

Images Reposted through TINYPIC (Working)

2ekk8k5.jpg

15e8rwn.jpg

2nup2s9.jpg

23j076b.jpg

33avs0p.jpg

dgpkow.jpg

Like a boss below.

33k4u2f.jpg

Some DS games actually don't have a yfold seal, and appear as a reseal. I'm not sure if that game is one that has a seal variation but I've seen otners ask about DS seals legitemacy before.

Well if it's not a re-seal and one of the few that haven't been Y-Folded, I'd like to know possibly from someone else that has the game.

Personally I have never seen a seal like this on a DS game. Working at a game store, I have my own Shrink Wrap machine, and it leaves seals similar to the the one I have before me.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I wouldn't worry about it. All of the new copies with actual photos on ebay have the seam seal rather than the y fold.[/QUOTE]

You are correct just checked myself.

Well I can leave this person good feed back now. Thanks! :D

For future reference: DS factory shrinkwrapping has gone awry in the past few years. You can easily find at least 4 different types of material & styles of wrap on them. Everything used to be fairly uniform, now no one cares anymore. Similar to Blu-ray cases, every company does it their own way.

bread's done
Back