Quit Playing With Your Mashed POTTatoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this shape...
___YAYA_SHAVING_CREAM___.jpg

Shaving cream...
pillows3.jpg

pillows...

Dammit! I know this. I know what this is!
story_potatoSculpt.jpg

This means something. This is important.

and with the subject of card trading on school, we had some interesting scams in my grade school regarding pokemon cards:
Counterfeit cards are actually worth more than real cards: some kids managed to spread this rumor, and soon everyone was asking "is this fake!?!"

also, the Homemade holographics card:
Take two identical cards:
cut the pokemon out of one card (yes, that's how many some of us had, we would light cigars with them), paste a piece of foil on the picture of the other one, and paste the pokemon over it. I doubt anyone believed they were real cards, but it was still cool to pull out a holographic charmander during a battle

[quote name='AK85']can someone make me feel good about buying prey tonight, when dead rising comes out next week?[/QUOTE]

no, you're an idiot.

You've been seeing tripod everywhere? :whistle2:s

[quote name='flowery']Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind is a fucking awesome movie.[/quote]
Indeed it is.

[quote name='AK85']but what if I only paid $45 for it used/complete?[/QUOTE]
well if you still have $60 for dead rising then I revoke your idiot status.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've honestly never seen it all the way thru[/QUOTE]

Maybe it doesn't float your boat but watch it all if you get a chance. I think it is a solid movie...Dreyfuss is the shit.

[quote name='mr ryles']well if you still have $60 for dead rising then I revoke your idiot status.[/quote]

I am sure I can scrounge up $60 for it. Just might have to live on ramen for a little bit but....desperate times call for desperate measures.;)

[quote name='flowery']Maybe it doesn't float your boat but watch it all if you get a chance. I think it is a solid movie...Dreyfuss is the shit.[/quote]

Oh I know. Its on my list list of movies to watch, but I never seem to get around to it, even though I have nothing but free time

WTF is up with this "HuntTrophies.com" ad? No amount of money can be worth that, especialy since noone is clicking it...alteast not on purpose.

[quote name='Eviltude']WTF is up with this "HuntTrophies.com" ad? No amount of money can be worth that, especialy since noone is clicking it...alteast not on purpose.[/QUOTE]

hell if they keep GAC alive let them advertise here. I barely notice it, but I think it is funny as hell that there are probably no hunters here.

The only banner I have a problem with is the Table Tennis one...its things like that online that make me keep my speakers muted about 90% of the time

[quote name='Eviltude']DAMNIT! Had to check my PM's! Atleast I'm here while Roufuss is no where to be seen.[/QUOTE]

I am here, I am always here.

[quote name='Roufuss']I am here, I am always here.[/quote]

But do you always sit here literally the entire time you're at the PC like I do? Do ya always HAVE to have a tab open to CAG like I do?

Yes, I know, I must be pathetic

[quote name='AK85']but what if I only paid $45 for it used/complete?[/quote]
Just rent the damn thing for $8, beat it in a day and return it.

oh wait you already bought it, sucker.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Just rent the damn thing for $8, beat it in a day and return it.

oh wait you already bought it, sucker.[/quote]

For some reason I like owning the game, instead of renting it to play. I know that sounds weird, but that is just the way that I am.

[quote name='mr ryles']prey is a game worth playing, it is very good, but you can beat it in a day or two. I beat it twice then ebayed it.[/QUOTE]
so you bought it too?
ha! idiot!

Is it me, or is that Star Trek 2.0 on G4 really annoying. I'll admit that I honestly can't stand TOS, but with all the extra crap on the screen its aggrivating...

[quote name='JimmieMac']So, back to the Street Fighter question, stayin up till 3am?[/QUOTE]

yes sleep now, I will be there fo' sho'

I'm already disappointed with SF 2...those fuckers couldn't even give us Super SF 2, what the fuck?

I'd get it at 3 am but I didn't feel like getting a points card today, and I can get them for $15 at Best Buy so it's cheaper that way.

[quote name='mr ryles']yes sleep now, I will be there fo' sho'[/quote]

I swear, if you all are gonna be getting your Street Fighter II on, I'm gonna be very tempted to extend my account for one month and just buy the credits needed for the game. I'd actually like to play against people that don't cheese the hell out of you. Thats all I ever got on the Anniversary Collection, that and there were never more than like 2 people playing at a time. Let alone anyone that played and had a damn headset...

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm already disappointed with SF 2...those fuckers couldn't even give us Super SF 2, what the fuck?

I'd get it at 3 am but I didn't feel like getting a points card today, and I can get them for $15 at Best Buy so it's cheaper that way.[/QUOTE]

you can get 1000 points for $12.50. only need 800 for street fighter.

[quote name='mr ryles']you can get 1000 points for $12.50. only need 800 for street fighter.[/QUOTE]

Or I get an extra 600 for $2.50 more and wait a day.

I'm in no rush for SF 2, espically since it's not Super. No Cammy = lose. I don't even think I know how to play non Super SF 2.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I swear, if you all are gonna be getting your Street Fighter II on, I'm gonna be very tempted to extend my account for one month and just buy the credits needed for the game. I'd actually like to play against people that don't cheese the hell out of you. Thats all I ever got on the Anniversary Collection, that and there were never more than like 2 people playing at a time. Let alone anyone that played and had a damn headset...[/QUOTE]

I think to be a cheeser you have to be good, and 90% of CAG has admitted to sucking at the game, but are jusst buying it for the fun and memories. Quater mode will be awsome to just sit there and play strret fighter with a bunch of other CAGs and winner stays.

I'm glad it's not the one with Cammy in it, that's when I stopped playin', back in the arcade in like 92-93, I was the shit at SF and Mortal Kombat. I dunno how I'm gonna like this 360 D-Pad, it's kinda, click-y.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm glad it's not the one with Cammy in it, that's when I stopped playin', back in the arcade in like 92-93, I was the shit at SF and Mortal Kombat. I dunno how I'm gonna like this 360 D-Pad, it's kinda, click-y.[/QUOTE]

I got an arcade stick, so I'm not worried ;)

I suck at fighting games. The last time I played one was at a friends house last week when I played DOA3 wasted off my ass. All I kept telling myself was "Remember the buttons so you can kick ass tomorrow."

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think it works pretty well. I like it better than the Xbox and PS2 controller for fighters.[/quote]

O RLY?

You better not be lying to me, my biggest worries are lag and the controller.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think to be a cheeser you have to be good, and 90% of CAG has admitted to sucking at the game, but are jusst buying it for the fun and memories. Quater mode will be awsome to just sit there and play strret fighter with a bunch of other CAGs and winner stays.[/quote]

Nah, the cheese player I ran across in SF:AC were horrible, and all they would do is back you in the corner and do the same shit over and over and over and over. When you finally were able laydown a fucking royal smackdown, they'd quit

[quote name='JimmieMac']Maybe we rock out with some DOA4 while we wait till 3?[/QUOTE]

I would if I still didn't have this damn ear infection, I think it's starting to hit my other ear now, so wearing a headset is impossible for me right now, so it kinda sucks.

Think I'm gonna pop a painkiller and go to bed. You need to hit me up for some games sometime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back