Quixtar / Quickstar

WinnieThePujols

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Anyone have personal experience with them?

I hear that they are owned by Amway, who were discovered to be a fraud.

I went to a meeting tonight and it sounds too good to be true... mixed reviews from what I've read on personal anecdotes so far...

Thoughts?

I have a real job and I only considered joining for like a 30 minute span.

I'm pretty much wondering what personal experiences people have with it, because I know one friend who is under their spell already.

The first thing I Google'd when I got home (just after making these topics was) "Quickstar Scam" and I got hits and information, so that was enough for me.

[quote name='Hex']What's this company/scam/thing supposed to be about?[/QUOTE]

Essentially, Quixtar is very similar to Amazon. You open up an Amazon-esque site, direct people to a certain place if they want a certain good (eg: if they want shoes, you offer them Nike products, and get a cut of that).

You recruit person B. This person opens a store and starts selling stuff. You get profit on some of Person B's items.

Person B recruits person C. Person C sells something from their store. Person B gets profit from person C. You also get profit from person C.

That's essentially the gist of it. Amazon gets 8-12% of the sale, Quixtar claims you get way more doing it this way. It's pretty much a blatant fraud.

bread's done
Back