R.I.P. Grin

mang9432

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
http://grin.se/

Sorry to see these guys go. As I really enjoyed Bionic Commando: Rearmed, fucking awesome game.

Also, I had a good time with Bionic Commando, not the best game ever, but certainly a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes me really sad.

I wonder what their "unreleased masterpiece" was, and which publishers delayed paying them ,forcing them to close.

Lol, they weren't that good to be honest though. I enjoyed their Bionic Commando game, but if what I hear is right, they were the ones behind the buggy GRAW release on the PC.

Should've focused purely on Bionic Commando to make it a franchise, instead of spending manpower and money licensing movie spin-offs (Wanted and Terminator) that backfired their "cash in quick" scheme so can't say I'm surprised. Hope the team behind BC: Rearmed found shelter.

Will miss the sweet ass logo most of all. Maybe a bitter employee will release some screenshots of that unannounced title.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn shame that 3d bionic commando was a good game you could see the potential in it but maybe someone will pick up where they left off or use some of those elements in a new idea. some of the stuff you could do with the robo arm in that game would be cool in a castlevannia game.

Aside from Rearmed all their games pretty much sucked. I'm glad they're gone that way publishers will stop going to them and the chances of an actual good developer getting the job will increase.

Wanted and Terminator were mistakes. Never, ever, develop for a movie licensed project. These are restrictions and devoid developers of their creativity.

[see MK vs DCU as example.] + [endless lists of flunky licensed games.]

idea and concept may have been well intended. [$$$ = really?] but execution was DOA.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']rofl!

this is the end result of making hardcore games [it's expensive].
btw, did you get capcoms comments about the failure of bionic commando?! rofl![/QUOTE]

i dunno a terminator game could have been aweome since it would have been set during the war against the machines but like the majority of movie based games the developers did a halfassed job. could you imagine if it had been done right and if you could play either as a terminator or a human resistance? even better imagine the multiplayer.

bread's done
Back