R.u.s.e. Pc beta code

mightymek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
210 (100%)
Hey everyone,

I have a beta code for the PC version of R.U.S.E., to download on Steam. I don't play computer games, so I thought I would see if someone here was interested. Shoot me a PM if you want it. First come, first serve.

Also, while I'm at it, if anyone happens to have an extra God of War 3 demo code lying around they'd love to shoot my way, please don't hesitate ;)

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Ahhhhhhh! Missed it! Unless you are willing to give it to the vet instead of the newer members? (4 and 37 posts, all contest related)[/QUOTE]

me? i posted to give away a amazon vod code. worth $5

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Ahhhhhhh! Missed it! Unless you are willing to give it to the vet instead of the newer members? (4 and 37 posts, all contest related)[/QUOTE]

He already gave it to me, what does it matter if I post in contest related stuff? Should I go post in video game deal stuff? What is this site for then?

Sent my thanks in to him earlier in PM as well, but now we all know it's been redeemed by me. :)

Sorry, like Rhu said, he got the code already. I don't mind if the person asking for it has a lot of posts or not, I just want them to use it and enjoy it.

[quote name='mightymek']Sorry, like Rhu said, he got the code already. I don't mind if the person asking for it has a lot of posts or not, I just want them to use it and enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, I feel the same way most of the time. My only thing is that they are here for a week, just so I know they didn't sign up just to take my code.

bread's done
Back