R.U.S.E. (XBox 360/PS3) $15.99 Shipped at Newegg

[quote name='gshell']wow...patience IS a virtue....i might bite on this....been waiting for a while for this to drop.[/QUOTE]

Same here, though I could see it going for $9.99 before long.

Wow, retail is still 39.99, that's a hell of a price. I've been really curious about this game and for $16 it's hard to say no. Trades into AMZ for $15 if it turns out not to be your thing. Thanks for the post OP.

Hmm. It's funny, this sat at $55 for SO LONG, then it suddenly dropped to $30ish. Now this. Not bad.

I anxiously waited for it to drop, and got it from GameFly as a rental... was very disappointed with it. It does have 3 DLCs out, though. (one is free, and one allows you to play as the Japanese)

At the least, RUSE has a decent selection of maps and an acceptable... maybe even "decent", AI. (skirmishes!)

bEEN WAITING FOR THIS thanks. I loved the demo for this game.

Now question is, which system to get it on. the ps3, does have move support... hmmm

Is it worth $16? This is super cheap but the reviews were pretty universally bad. It can't get a whole lot cheaper than this though. Is it worth throwing in the backlog at this price?

[quote name='speedracer']Is it worth $16? This is super cheap but the reviews were pretty universally bad. It can't get a whole lot cheaper than this though. Is it worth throwing in the backlog at this price?[/QUOTE]
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/ruse

78/100 is considered universally bad now? Wow.

Play the demo, read some reviews, decide for yourself.

[quote name='speedracer']Is it worth $16? This is super cheap but the reviews were pretty universally bad. It can't get a whole lot cheaper than this though. Is it worth throwing in the backlog at this price?[/QUOTE]
The reviews for this game are glowing compared to the Atlus/NIS America/etc releases that people in that other thread are throwing down $70+ for special editions on.

It got mostly 7's and 8's. I'm not sure what you consider bad, but those scores are not.

How's the controls vs pc? I played the demo for pc and liked it, but I hate playing RTS games via 360. They never seem to get the interface right...

i loved the demo.
played twice, once with dual shock, once with Move.

loved it both times, but will definitely play through with Move.

Thanks OP, i was waiting for 25 but this is even better!

bread's done
Back