R6 Vegas 2 (360) for $35 at play-asia.com

McAck

CAGiversary!
OK..shoot me if this has been posted or if its in wrong area but the Asia version at play-asia is $34.90. (360 version) Link Here

I know this is a American game by Ubisoft but my question is, Is there anything different from this version? Is it 100% compatible, i'm new to play-asia.com...

$37.30 shipped? Thats a pretty good considering it's new and even better is that it isn't region protected. Too bad I bought it on launch for $40 after PM at Bestbuy then sold it on Ebay for $50 used since it felt like Vegas 1.5

[quote name='illini1010']yea its been posted... its even on the first page. Just look next time.[/quote]

you mind giving a link...I don't see anything.

$20 should be the most anyone has to pay for this. IMO its just the 1st with an exp. bar & without that ugly orange/brown filter =\

wow ok...well it was posted less than an hour before mine and by the time I got to posting this I didnt check back...my bad, and if everyone hates the game so bad why dont you just give it to me.

[quote name='McAck']wow ok...well it was posted less than an hour before mine and by the time I got to posting this I didnt check back...my bad, and if everyone hates the game so bad why dont you just give it to me.[/quote]
Because I bought it for $44 from Buy.com & sold it to some mom & pop movie/game rental store for $47 a week after. Lulz.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Because I bought it for $44 from Buy.com & sold it to some mom & pop movie/game rental store for $47 a week after. Lulz.[/quote]

Why would they buy it for $47 off of you when they get it for $30 from the manufacturer?

Smells like *cough* bullshiet

[quote name='dkim064']Why would they buy it for $47 off of you when they get it for $30 from the manufacturer?

Smells like *cough* bullshiet[/quote]

What fantasyland are you living in? $30 from the manufacturer? Especially from a mom-n-pop shop who doesn't get the bulk rate that the big stores get.

Anyway, I just picked this up during the B2G1 sale at GS. After playing the first R6V, even though I'm only on the 2nd chapter on this one, I think it's worth $35. Sure, the gameplay is largely the same... but why mess with a formula that isn't broken?

this is the first I'm hearing about it and I'm tempted to bite. I still need to beat GTA, EDF, Lost Odyssey, and Super Mario Galaxy. Maybe I'll just wait on this.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']What fantasyland are you living in? $30 from the manufacturer? Especially from a mom-n-pop shop who doesn't get the bulk rate that the big stores get.

Anyway, I just picked this up during the B2G1 sale at GS. After playing the first R6V, even though I'm only on the 2nd chapter on this one, I think it's worth $35. Sure, the gameplay is largely the same... but why mess with a formula that isn't broken?[/quote]

Look assh0le.. I just did market analysis on Ubisoft's U.S. sales and although prices fluctuate between games, it's typically set at $30 to retailers.

Get YOUR Motherf**kinfactsstraight before you make a comment.

[quote name='dkim064']Look assh0le.. I just did market analysis on Ubisoft's U.S. sales and although prices fluctuate between games, it's typically set at $30 to retailers.

Get YOUR Motherf**kinfactsstraight before you make a comment.[/QUOTE]

Retailers typically make no more than a $5-$7 profit on new games. Trust me. I know. I'm in the business. So unless you're thinking of R6V (the original), you're very, very wrong.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Retailers typically make no more than a $5-$7 profit on new games. Trust me. I know. I'm in the business. So unless you're thinking of R6V (the original), you're very, very wrong.[/quote]

You being in the "business" probably doesn't include inventory purchasing. Do some real research and you'll find that the profit margin is much higher.

[quote name='dkim064']You being in the "business" probably doesn't include inventory purchasing. Do some real research and you'll find that the profit margin is much higher.[/QUOTE]

Mom and pop shops buy from distributors not direct and no they don't get them for $30. My friend used to own his own game store. We also used to work for another mom and pop video game chain that bought from distributors. Most profit is made off of USED games not really the new ones.

BTW, these are region free ASIA versions of the game, so they'll probably go for a little less on eBay.

I used to buy these all the time when I went to Hong Kong for work.

[quote name='dkim064']Look assh0le.. I just did market analysis on Ubisoft's U.S. sales and although prices fluctuate between games, it's typically set at $30 to retailers.

Get YOUR Motherf**kinfactsstraight before you make a comment.[/quote]

I've done some manners analysis on your posts from the last couple of days, and I have to say that although they fluctuate from ignorant to rude, they are typically causing me to use the ignore feature.

[quote name='dkim064']Why would they buy it for $47 off of you when they get it for $30 from the manufacturer?

Smells like *cough* bullshiet[/quote]

Because it was an error (supposed to get $37 in return) & I didn't feel like correcting their mistake, their problem.

& thats just your feet, k.

bread's done
Back