Rachet and Clank: All 4 One (PS3) $19.99 + FREE S&H @ Amazon (3rd party)

Sorry, OP, it was a crappy title because you didn't mention it was a third party vendor and that there was $9 for shipping.

It's been fixed, so it's perfectly clear now.

This kind of crap reminds me of when I used to shop on eBay, before I stopped shopping on eBay because of this kind of crap.

Wait....how does one set their own shipping prices on Amazon? I've been trying to figure that out for a while now, since some of the items I've sold I've lost some money on because of the piddily $4 shipping credit when it cost me $15 to ship/insure a larger gaming item.:roll:

EDIT: It appears you have to sign up for Webstore or something from Amazon for $60 a month. Yeah. fuck that. I don't make enough sales to cover even one month of that.:whistle2:#

Yes it is doing Free Shipping now. This was actually my price point to pull the trigger but I feel this game can be had for $15 in a few weeks.

[quote name='3rdbass']yes it is doing free shipping now. This was actually my price point to pull the trigger but i feel this game can be had for $15 in a few weeks.[/quote]

qft?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait....how does one set their own shipping prices on Amazon? I've been trying to figure that out for a while now, since some of the items I've sold I've lost some money on because of the piddily $4 shipping credit when it cost me $15 to ship/insure a larger gaming item.:roll:

EDIT: It appears you have to sign up for Webstore or something from Amazon for $60 a month. Yeah. fuck that. I don't make enough sales to cover even one month of that.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I have a computer exactly like the one in this picture.

[quote name='ps2emotions']I have a computer exactly like the one in this picture.[/QUOTE]You have one that looks like that Shaq Fu banner? :dunce:

bread's done
Back