Racing game for the ps4?

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Recently bought a PS4 and I'd like to buy a racing game. The last racing games I played were the need for speed series. Underground, underground 2 and most wanted. Haven't played any of the newest nfs games or any other racing games. So any recommendations?

seems you are into arcade style racers. nothing really amazing comes to mind other than maybe driveclub or the ps4 nfs game.
if you have ps plus theres a free demo of driveclub available, try it out, I liked it alot. it's cheap with season pass included.

81SaJ89ILML._AC_SX215_.jpg

I've been salivating over this for a few good months now, release date is June 23rd.

I realize it's not quite the same as anything you mentioned, but it has to be brought to the spotlight.

Recently bought a PS4 and I'd like to buy a racing game. The last racing games I played were the need for speed series. Underground, underground 2 and most wanted. Haven't played any of the newest nfs games or any other racing games. So any recommendations?
Check out the NFS and Project CARS....

Til the next Gran Turismo (which only FORZA for XBO can rival) comes out, thats about all you got...

But def pick up GT when it does come out....never disappointed in them

bread's done
Back