Racing games that have a lot of online activity

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The GRID demo has me up for getting a good racing game. What 360 racing games have a good amount of people online? I'd hate to get one and have no one to play online. Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing, bro!

I've seen some people on FORZA2, but I haven't had much luck with PGR4 lately :(

i would imagine that Burnout Paradise has quite a few players roaming around in it.. not sure on Revenge.. although Paradise just got a price drop to 40.. i would look at that one first.. I also hear that Burnout 3 is still kind of popular.. might be worth it to try out.

[quote name='Matt Young']Forza seems to be pretty active, but I can't compete online. The game is impossible without the racing line![/quote]

I Totally fucking agree!

Pretty much everyone I know (we all suck at racing games) NEEDS the racing line! hehehehehe

Revenge still has about 1000-2000 people on it still. Although this actually works in my favor, since some of the achievements involve beating the shit out of the same people over time.

~HotShotX

The XBL numbers from last week show that Forza 2 is still in the top 10 as far as games played. Whether or not people are just logged on and playing single player or are actually in the multiplayer I am not sure.

If "Midtown Madness 3" were to be added to the BC... that would certainly have an good amount of online activity. That game was simply amazing on XBox Live. Hunter and Keepaway were damn fun too.

bread's done
Back