Radiant Historia (DS) - $24.99 @ Play-Asia

Czak

CAGiversary!
Just as the title says, Play-Asia is currently selling :ds: Radiant Historia for $24.99. Haven't looked at shipping options yet.

Sorry for lack of link; on my phone.

Holy balls... That went fast. One day I'll get this game... one day....
Well it had been $30 new on Amazon for months through fulfilled by Amazon sellers but recently jumped up to $34 so hopefully it will drop back down. This and Okamiden are two I've been meaning to pick up and keep waiting too long and they go up.

Well it had been $30 new on Amazon for months through fulfilled by Amazon sellers but recently jumped up to $34 so hopefully it will drop back down. This and Okamiden are two I've been meaning to pick up and keep waiting too long and they go up.
They're both still fairly inexpensive on eBay. Okamiden is $19.99 buy it now on eBay, and it's the same price on Amazon.

They're both still fairly inexpensive on eBay. Okamiden is $19.99 buy it now on eBay, and it's the same price on Amazon.
Yeah but it was like $15 on Amazon for months and I kept telling myself that I would buy it in a few days and then it went up to like $24. I see it's back down to $20 on Amazon so might finally bite... or maybe I'll get it in a few days.

bread's done
Back