Radiant Historia

aaronrodgers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Where's the best place to get this now?

I also heard rumors of a reprint. When is it supposed to occur? Is it maybe worth waiting for that?

Your best option is to find a used copy at a Gamestop/EBGames nearby or to scour ebay. The rumors that I knew of for a reprint were for the last one. I can't imagine they would be doing a third run, but maybe they will?

WTF, it got rare again? I got one for $35 back in April; I guess I should've jumped on Amazon's B2G1 Free deal back then.

Wow I grabbed this a Nov 8 2012 Amazon for like $16 new? It dropped in price like 6 days in a row. Well worth it tho. Very fun game.

This article says that they were reprinting for March of 2012, so I take it that the official website is probably out of date.

This game was printed/reprinted a few times already... there was the first print (w/ CD) on release (which I think sold out before release), then a standard print soon after (which also sold out fast), and then they issued another printing for March 2012 which lasted until a few months ago.

I'm baffled as to how so many people kept putting this off... it's easily the best JRPG I've played since the PS1/SNES era. At this point, I'd love to see another reprint so more people buy this game but it seems unlikely since it's not part of the Persona/SMT series. Then again, seeing as how cart only copies are going for $40+, they'd be stupid not to reprint it.

[quote name='Vinny']This article says that they were reprinting for March of 2012, so I take it that the official website is probably out of date.

This game was printed/reprinted a few times already... there was the first print (w/ CD) on release (which I think sold out before release), then a standard print soon after (which also sold out fast), and then they issued another printing for March 2012 which lasted until a few months ago.

I'm baffled as to how so many people kept putting this off... it's easily the best JRPG I've played since the PS1/SNES era. At this point, I'd love to see another reprint so more people buy this game but it seems unlikely since it's not part of the Persona/SMT series. Then again, seeing as how cart only copies are going for $40+, they'd be stupid not to reprint it.[/QUOTE]

i've got a spare case for it, so i'm going to have to save that bad boy if it ever ends up costing a bit.

[quote name='skiizim']lol@this thread and lol@everybody saying they will buy this when it hits $10!!!!![/QUOTE]
I know, it was a miracle it got down to $15 in November.

[quote name='skiizim']lol@this thread and lol@everybody saying they will buy this when it hits $10!!!!![/QUOTE]

Why is this thread funny? Because I didn't have time for this game earlier and now I have to pay more? That's nice of you.

It's annoying- I saw Amazon had it restocked for a day in early December for $30 but didn't think to grab it right away. All of the copies were gone a few hours later...

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Why is this thread funny? Because I didn't have time for this game earlier and now I have to pay more? That's nice of you.[/QUOTE]

Nothing against you, the thread just made me chuckle. I don't know if you were one of those people that said they would buy it when it reached $10 during its few days of discount on Amazon but it just brought back some memories. A lot of people cursed Amazon for raising the price and now being out of print again.

Maybe they felt they were going to get a repeat of DQV but it looks like this wasn't the case, I completely forgot I purchased the game until my buddy reminded me about it, now people are frolicking around trying to get the game for cheap.

In addition to DQV, pretty much every DS game that was reprinted even once completely lost it's value... besides this game. So I kinda understand why people kept waiting... but still, $16 for one of the most praised games isn't really that hard to justify, backlog or not.

OP, you might wanna give Gamestop's in store location search a try. You might luck out and find one (if you're willing to go the distance).

bread's done
Back