Radiant Silvergun 9/14 1200 pts

Captain Wrong

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-30-radiant-silvergun-xbla-release-date

Kind of surprised no one has mentioned this yet. Treasure's site is showing a 9/14 release date and cost of 1200 space bucks. Looks like they've updated some things and are translating the cutscenes and all that jazz. Should be a nice release.

Personally, I've never really gotten into this game. It's a little too brainy for my tastes as you have to constantly be thinking about which weapon will work best in your given situation. However, I'm glad to see this coming out so people can make up their own minds and maybe for the Saturn collectors the price of the Saturn rev will come back down where it belongs. :)

Glad to finally try this one out...never got a chance to play it, and I was never going to pay out the ass for a Saturn copy on ebay.

well it is fun but u will get ur ass kick in the first few level before u can grind for some continue. That's right... this game doesn't have infinite continue like the Xmen arcade.

bread's done
Back