Radiant Silvergun (Saturn) How much in Japan?

mortalfloater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Has anyone seen Radiant Silvergun for the Saturn for sale in Japan? If so, how much? I've been looking for this game for a while, and I thought it might be cheaper if I pick it up while in Japan rather than getting it on eBay.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Princes on Yahoo Japan Auctions range from about $130 (with one day left) to $200.[/quote]

Thanks! I'll check it out. I guess it about the same as here huh?

Has anyone else seen it cheaper?

[quote name='cranguy']No, but I saw a copy in Beijing last year at a really awesome (but overpriced) game shop for about $700 US[/quote]

Was it made of gold and encrusted with diamonds or someting? :whistle2:k Or maybe signed by the pope?

Unfortunately not :( Just eye-popping expensive, tho can say now I've actually seen one in person.

Funny because this was a "collectible games" shop on a street where just about every other store was filled to the hilt with bootlegs. One tiny little store had a card table taking up most of the available "floor space," with about a dozen gutted PSPs lined up on it, being modding somehow. It was pretty neat. In fact, all of the PSP games I saw in China appeared to be legit -- simply because it's so easy to pirate on a produo card that manufacturing bootleg PSP discs is just plain uneconomical.

That sounds cool. I love looking through those kind of stores, bootlegs or not. And if I can't afford the collector's items, so what. It's fun to look. (But buying would be even more fun!):bouncy:

play asia had a sealed copy they sold for $500 last year. it was a one time thing i guess the owner or someone had it. rare/sought after games like these will never go down its value since they are rarely seen in the wild. I saw one that ended on ebay recently for $160+.

[quote name='phear3d']play asia had a sealed copy they sold for $500 last year. it was a one time thing i guess the owner or someone had it. rare/sought after games like these will never go down its value since they are rarely seen in the wild. I saw one that ended on ebay recently for $160+.[/quote]

I think the one at Play Asia is still there. The first one I saw on eBay went for $103. I didn't try to get it because I didn't know how much it was worth then. :bomb: Now they usually go between $160 and $200. I just thought that maybe it'd be cheaper to pick it up while in Japan. Maybe I'll just wait and see, but I'm impatient. :bouncy:

Anyone know?

[quote name='mortalfloater']I think the one at Play Asia is still there. The first one I saw on eBay went for $103. I didn't try to get it because I didn't know how much it was worth then. :bomb: Now they usually go between $160 and $200. I just thought that maybe it'd be cheaper to pick it up while in Japan. Maybe I'll just wait and see, but I'm impatient. :bouncy:

Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
You probably won't even see a copy here. I haven't seen one in a quite a while, and when I do it's still expensive.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']You probably won't even see a copy here. I haven't seen one in a quite a while, and when I do it's still expensive.[/quote]

I'm here now, and I've seen like 10 copies of it so far. (one new/sealed) I don't know if they're bootlegs, but they look nice. The prices are about the same or more as they are on eBay.

bread's done
Back