Radiant Silvergun? Yes. Radiant Silvergun.

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Exclusive to XBLA!

:whee:

I still can't believe it.

This will change eBay forever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csb5aYoMal8

For those that are unfamiliar with RS's gameplay. You have iirc six different guns at once (works similar to Gunstar Heroes where you mix and match guns for different effects) and a the big blade for eating bullets and destroying ships. Not much else I can say. Played a rom but the emulation just wasn't up to snuff. What I did play was a lot fun and you can tell that there is tons of depth. Can't wait to see how Treasure handles this. Will it have new models or will everything get the Raystorm HD gloss of shiny goodness? We'll see. All I know is that Microsoft is working hard to get those exclusives.

[quote name='BigPopov']Damn shoulda got off my butt and sold my copy months ago when I was thinking about it xD[/QUOTE]
SELL IT! SELL IT NOW:bomb:

This was one of my favorite Saturn games. I was always tempted to make myself an honest man on this game and buy it vs the copy I had.

Another note, you actually get experience that you can use to purchase better versions of your weapons and they do carry over to OTHER PLAYS. Loved this SHUMP/RPG.

I just invoke lord's name in vein... had it for saturn, yeah i am one of those who got st key for radiant silvergun and xmen vs streetfigher... good time.... good time...

I'm looking forward to this. I suck at shmups but I still enjoy a good one every now and then. I'll hold off on the KOF shmup that I saw a video of lol :roll:

[quote name='mike.m']I'm looking forward to this. I suck at shmups but I still enjoy a good one every now and then. I'll hold off on the KOF shmup that I saw a video of lol :roll:[/QUOTE]
With the terrible English only dub in KOF, I say you're not missing much.

This is one of those legendary games that folks always talk about how awesome it is.

The price and the lack of a Saturn has made me not able to try it out. But with the game held in such high regard I'll have to pick it up just like how I picked up circle of the moon despite me not really being into Castlevania games.

I bet this still ends up going to PSN as well. There's just too much money to be made reselling it cheap on both platforms.
Oh and KING DOXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[quote name='Sarang01']I bet this still ends up going to PSN as well. There's just too much money to be made reselling it cheap on both platforms.
Oh and KING DOXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D[/QUOTE]

very unlikely since MS publish this game

rs916.jpg

[quote name='mike.m']I'm looking forward to this. I suck at shmups but I still enjoy a good one every now and then. I'll hold off on the KOF shmup that I saw a video of lol :roll:[/QUOTE]

Get Infinity Gene instead.

This is great news, I never got a chance to play this game. I'm not very good at shmups... but I do enjoy them.

I think I would like it if it had a total graphical update.. But I'm sure most people think differently. :(

Its crazy how so many of those long-standing rumors are coming true lately. MVC3, Radiant Silvergun to XBLA, dreamcast games to XBLA. Pretty exciting stuff, and I've always wanted to play this game.

I've never played it, but I've heard of it and it definitely looks good. I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it will be 800 points.

It could be 1600 points and I'd still buy it. It's that serious. For what it takes to play this game it be priced for $50 on a lowly retail disc.

I bought a mint copy fir $5 bucks 10 years ago. I couldn't get into it and sold it in ebay for over a hundred. I may pick it back up since I've gotten much better at shmups and never had the opportunity to pick it up cheap again. As a download, I'll pay up to $15 for it. Hoping for $10.

[quote name='FurryCurry']It could be 1600 points and I'd still buy it. It's that serious.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I have never played the game due to the Saturn's overall failure in the US market and the extreme price of tracking down a copy on eBay. This is great news!

Now bring on Panzer Dragoon Saga! :D

You won't ever see PDS. It was lost in a hard drive crash.

Surprised they don't look to the Shining games. The series is still fairly popular and RPGs aren't really that common on XBLA.

I enjoyed Ikaruga and have heard great things about this game so I'll definitely be anticipating it. I'm hoping that if it does have online co-op that the community ends up being more active than Ikaruga in the long run though as I can't ever seem to find someone on when I try to play it.

bread's done
Back