Radiata Stories Drops to 29.99 at EB

Awesome. I rented this game and loved it. $30 is exactly what I was waiting for. FYI for those with HDTVs this games supports progressive scan and widescreen.

[quote name='topplehat']Is it a temporary thing? The used price is higher than the new price.[/QUOTE]

It probably is one of EB's wacky temporary price cuts.

[quote name='topplehat']Is it a temporary thing? The used price is higher than the new price.[/QUOTE]

This "used price hasn't dropped yet" thing happens ALL the time. Probably in a day or two it'll fall in line. On the other hand, EB does do temporary price drops to clear out overstocks of new merchandise, and this game is only 5 months old (per IGN's release date). At this point, it's hard to call temporary or permanent.

Gamestop also dropped it to $29.99 a day later than Ebgames. Based on other trends of Bestbuy if it is a price drop they probably won't drop it until Sunday or Monday so it might happen!

I picked it up along with a cheap used game I have been wanted. If it drops at BB before Feb 1st I will pick it up at Bestbuy and return the order from Ebgames in store.

[quote name='Dijital']Anyone tried this RPG, how is it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried it yet but I'm pretty excited about it (especially if it can be had for $20 at BB by 1/31).

I read that it's sort of like Suikoden... you recruit a lot of characters. Plus, the graphics and character design look top notch.

Well, all I know is Romancing Saga dropped to $19.99 for a couple of weeks, and now it's back to $39.99. The circumstances might be different, this could be a universal price drop while RS was just a limited time thing. Who knows.

Anyway, I've really been wanting this game. I almost bought it from Gamefly, I'm glad I waited! I'd much rather have a new copy for $29.99.

Thanks for posting, OP!

Sweet!

I been wanting this as I originally bought it preorder from Overstock for $30 ($40 preorder price -$10 discount bonus for signing up for Overstock Auctions) just to not hear from them for 1 month after release, later saying it was out of stock and cancelling my order, giving me the in stock link at $10 more, saying to me that they don't refund orders paid with PayPal but give store credit only, also saying store credit can't be used on media items (!!!!) so I couldn't have used it to re-buy the game at a price of $10 more with my credit anyways. I hate Overstock, they're still holding my money hostage. Excuse the rant. I know this is probably not the place, but I just hate Overstock.

Anyways, I currently have a trade pending for a used copy of the game, but if it falls thru, I will get this for sure!

[quote name='Run4Fun']I'm torn over whether to hold out for lower, BB + coupon, or spring for it.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and jumped on it now that the preplayed price has dropped to 26.99. After coupons I paid about the same price I would pay if BB drops the price with the $10 coupon.

will try to get this during b2g1free this week. this + maybe we love katamari + somehting else that is $25-$27 (maybe persona 2 or a dvd season)

heck you could just buy this from gamestop.com for $27 and then get a game under $20 free(maybe katamari damacy) with the buy one game over $20, get a game under $20 free.

bread's done
Back