Radio Shack: NDSi $100, Wii $120

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!
I never go to Radio Shack. Haven't been in one in years. But I wandered into one in the mall today and noticed that they have a very limited video game selection. News to me. Anyway, most stuff was MSRP except two notable things on clearance:

Nintendo DSi (Blue) - $99.97

Nintendo Wii w/ Wii Sports (White, original bundle) - $119.97

I don't know if these clearance prices are universal throughout Radio Shack, of if it varies by store. I'm the last person to ask about anything regarding Radio Shack, but figured I'd post it anyway for others to discuss.

I always feel uncomfortable when I go to Radioshack since I am the only customer in the store and there is no buffer between me and the employees. Then on top of that I feel bad because I never buy anything from them and walk out empty handed a vast majority of the time.

Was just at my local Radioshack and didn't see video game systems. I did see Sony/Microsoft points cards and some PS3/Xbox 360 controllers.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I always feel uncomfortable when I go to Radioshack since I am the only customer in the store and there is no buffer between me and the employees. Then on top of that I feel bad because I never buy anything from them and walk out empty handed a vast majority of the time.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I think 2(including myself) is the max number of customers I've ever seen at "The Shack", good find on the DSi, OP

I got a black DSi back when they started the clearance. The Radio Shack I went to didn't have them displayed, but had some in the back when I asked for one. So if you don't see any, might try asking if they have any just in case

bread's done
Back