Radio Shack YMMV Xbox Pro $139.99 Elite $187.99 and more

samone

CAGiversary!
Saw in store today. Pro was the 60 gig old model with two games and elite was the 120 gig old model with two games. I cant remember the games exactly, but I think they were Lego Batman and Pure for both. Both new. Saw them while I was picking up the ps3 controller on clearance. I had to go to two stores and only saw the Xbox's at one store, but did not look for them at the first. Also saw a xbox live messenger kit at one store with one month live card, messenger keypad, and headset for 23.99 and and same kit at the other store without the one month card for 15.99. Also saw the Xbox play and charge kit for 14.99. They had a lot of other misc video game stuff on clearance so might be worth a look. Good luck.

Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool. the headset bundle is worth it if you need a new mic.

I'd edit the "and elite was new slim 120 gig" since that's misleading as to the new xbox 360 slim model.

It is the new model on the 120 gig one, black with wifi built in and the newly shaped case.

[quote name='samone']It is the new model on the 120 gig one, black with wifi built in and the newly shaped case.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's the old Elite model. The new slim can only be 4GB or 250GB.

Yeah, I saw this on slickdeals. These guys had an early jump on looking for the :360:'s. Some were actually finding these at $124.xx :shock: and buying 3 to 5 units. The majority were finding the :360: Elite Winter 2009 Bundles (comes with Pure and Lego Batman), and some were finding regular non-bundle :360:'s.

A guy from Houston said he asked one of the associates to look up if there were in stock in other stores but none had them. I can't verify that for sure since I haven't checked the 2 Radio Shack's near me.

And some people were being fooled by Radio Shack associates;

[quote name='SophyC76 from Slickdeals']
can someone tell me if i overreacted? (i feel kind of bad)

Anyways, I went to my local radioshack and asked the guy to check the price of the xbox elite. when he scanned it he looked kind of surprised and didnt tell me the price. he then said that it's on clearance and he has to "call" his manager on his cell phone to ask him if he can sell it to me. and then i asked him if it was $125 and he said no its 189. so i told him i'd come back later. (i thought he was lying to me about the price and wanted to keep the xbox for himself because there was only 1 left).

So i called back later and he told me he talked to his manager and can't sell it to me because his manager said that the price is wrong and he has to send the xbox back to microsoft.(me --> :lol:) so I'm just like wtf? I told him I don't think he's telling the truth because I just bought the same xbox at another store for $125 and the employee told me all the radioshacks in the area were having this sale.

So now i feel kind of bad because some people on this forum says that theirs rung up for 189 also. But that whole thing about him not being able to sell it to me because they have to send it back to microsoft is total bs right?

Anyways reps because i got the elite for 125 at another store [/Quote]

Dumbasses :lol: You wouldn't be able to fool a CAG like that :D Though in all seriousness, it's not good business practice, or fair, to fool customers in that manner.

What does the hourly radio shack employee who just got a cheap Xmas present care about good business practices?

Im about to sell my 20gig hdmi xbox on craigs list for 150 and go get the one I saw. I put it up and someone wanted to buy it. New warranty, new controller, and 40 extra gigs. Probably will be quieter also. Hope the deal doesent fall through.

Just got back, everything went as planned. The store had 3 pro's left. Elite games were right, but Pro games were Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda.

Just got back from a radio shack in San Leandro, Ca and walked out with a Pro bundle and messenger kit for 154.XX.

RadioShack in RI used to have them for a long time when I would go in to visit my old store. The Elites are Jasper but the Pros aren't.

The radio shack in Rockland Maine had 2 Elites for 124 and change as of yesterday. I bought one just to upgrade my hard drive. Didn't check for any other deals.

I just went to the Radioshack on SpringField Blvd In NY/LI, and bought 4 of them for $125 a piece ($136.00 w/ Tax). They had I think maybe 1 more. I got the Elite's 120 gig w/ Lego Batman and Pure. If anyones really interested in picking these up, your gonna have to call ahead. Some of the employes are real pricks. When youcall, just give them the SKU #'s and theyll look them up and if you ask nicely they do a search for the nearest stores that have a few in stock. After making like 15+ calls I came to realize that its a "District" thing/sale. If your in the NYC area mostly Brooklyn/NYC/Queens have them in stock. Long Island (NY) doesnt even know what your talking about when you call. Happy Hunting!

I just picked up an Elite bundle today...Holiday 2009 version...funny thing is it was $199.97 plus tax so the total was $212.47.....the associate advised me that there were at least 4 or 5 more in the area if anyone wants one lemme know and I can try and get one, serious inquiries only please....

[quote name='jimijumper']I just picked up an Elite bundle today...Holiday 2009 version...funny thing is it was $199.97 plus tax so the total was $212.47.....the associate advised me that there were at least 4 or 5 more in the area if anyone wants one lemme know and I can try and get one, serious inquiries only please....[/QUOTE]

EDIT: I was also able to purchase a brand new sealed in box PS3 Dualshock controller for $22.87 plus tax...price on the item said $32.67....

I was able to purchase a brand new sealed in box PS3 Dualshock controller for $22.87 plus tax...price on the item said $32.67....

[quote name='OneSickFX']I just went to the Radioshack on SpringField Blvd In NY/LI, and bought 4 of them for $125 a piece ($136.00 w/ Tax). They had I think maybe 1 more. I got the Elite's 120 gig w/ Lego Batman and Pure. If anyones really interested in picking these up, your gonna have to call ahead. Some of the employes are real pricks. When youcall, just give them the SKU #'s and theyll look them up and if you ask nicely they do a search for the nearest stores that have a few in stock. After making like 15+ calls I came to realize that its a "District" thing/sale. If your in the NYC area mostly Brooklyn/NYC/Queens have them in stock. Long Island (NY) doesnt even know what your talking about when you call. Happy Hunting![/QUOTE]

Do you happen to know what SKU# that might be?

We had called that store again today, and were "SOLD OUT". Were tring to Cop 360's on LI now. We got ahold of a Corporate/District number. Were going to call on monday and complain that the radio shacks on LI arent selling the systems to us, because of a "DISTRICT" thing. Well see what happens. I plan on going to this 1 radio shack and buying all of them (10 or so) then throwing a 100 bill at the managers face for giving us a hard time and being a douche. If you need any info lemmie know, I dont know if your in the area

We had called that store again today, and were "SOLD OUT". Were tring to Cop 360's on LI now. We got ahold of a Corporate/District number. Were going to call on monday and complain that the radio shacks on LI arent selling the systems to us, because of a "DISTRICT" thing. Well see what happens. I plan on going to this 1 radio shack and buying all of them (10 or so) then throwing a 100 bill at the managers face for giving us a hard time and being a douche. If you need any info lemmie know, I dont know if your in the area (jewsstilldidwtc).

I just called 3 stores to confirm. I used that SKU 2601615 and they said the entire region shows 0 across the board. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be lol.

This is in Springfield, MO

Saw this deal on SD and here so I decided to try my luck. The first Radio Shack I went to didn't have Elites or Pros and the second had an Elite for $124. All three of the clerks were surprised since it was suppose to be $187. I may have gotten the last one because the clerk called another RS and found out they had 4 more Elites. All three of them wanted one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zin_LG']Saw on SD and here so I decided to try my luck. First Radio Shack didn't have Elites or Pros and the second had an Elite for $124. All three of surprised since it was suppose to be $187. I may have gotten the last one because the clerk called another RS and found out they had 4 more Elites. All three of them wanted one.[/QUOTE]

Where was this at? All I can find in the Dallas area is Elites for $187

[quote name='modano79']Where was this at? All I can find in the Dallas area is Elites for $187[/QUOTE]
Downtown Chicago. I went in playing dumb so none of the clerks would try anything shady. The girl went to back and brought back and Elite and I asked how much and the girl next to her said $187. When you scanned it came to $124.

I got an Elite bundle for around $190 today. It was bundled with Halo ODST and Forza 3. Last one in the store.

Now I just got to get some dope on Craigslist to buy my old junker 20GB model from 2006.

I found an elite bundle, with Batman Lego and Pure, in Oklahoma City this evening for $187.99. I'm pretty sure it was the last one.

bread's done
Back