Radioshack Game Clearance

itmaymb

CAG Veteran
Hey guys. First post here. Been lurking for a long time though. Hope its not a repost.

Madden 08 XBOX 360 $29.97
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 08 XBOX 360 $19.97
Tony Hawk Proving Ground XBOX 360 $19.97
Hannah Montana Music Jam NDS $19.97
High School Music Jam NDS $19.97

These are new clearance tags from my store (Jacksonville, FL) not sure if it is nation wide. It is also hit or miss if it will be in stock so you may want to call first.

Seems like a couple of RS not that far away from me have GH: 80's in stock. I will check it out. Hopefully, Halo 3 and CoD 4 drop even further. :)

I went to the RS in Memorial City Mall (Houston, TX) two days ago and they had Madden 08 (360) for just $19.97.......so either it went up since then, it's that price at that store, or they didn't change the price. I'm sure it was for $20 because I went to Target afterwards (also inside Mall) and it was for $50; thinking to myself the idiot that bought it when it was $30 cheaper a couple of feet away.

[quote name='D_Icon']The Pokemon games are tempting, but they take hours to beat.[/quote]

That's what people call a "good thing."

RadioShack in Eugene, OR on 28th and Willamette St had a little of everything. I picked up two copies of Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s (PS2) (one for the collection, another for Goozex). I saw copies of Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, and other stuff as well.

Thanks a lot guys. Picked up PGR4 a couple months back because of someone keeping their eyes on a Radio Shack and now just got THPG 360 and LOZ PH.

Almost got MLB 2K8 for 19.97 because there was no price marked and they couldn't find it in the computer but the manager nixed it while I was in progress of getting it from the cashier.

Great deal on some games, and we need to keep an eye on Radio Shack every so often.

[quote name='bruceg']Is that the Tony Hawk Proving Ground regular version or limited edition on clearance?

bruceg[/QUOTE]
Regular version.

[quote name='ryne candy']I went to the RS in Memorial City Mall (Houston, TX) two days ago and they had Madden 08 (360) for just $19.97.......so either it went up since then, it's that price at that store, or they didn't change the price.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the price did drop for the 360 version to $19.97, I missed it somehow. I'll edit my first post. Thanks for catching that.

I really appreciate this little thread. I picked up Phantom Hourglass, Diamond, and Pearl while I was out. It does seem like their in store availability function works perfectly. The only (slight) downer was that the store I went to was moving in a month and they had a $10 off coupon for purchases over $50 at the new location. Zing.

Damn, time to time to price adjust Rocks the 80's from $20 to $15 since I didnt even open it yet. If not, return and rebuy!

[quote name='Deduce']Regular version.

Yeah, the price did drop for the 360 version to $19.97, I missed it somehow. I'll edit my first post. Thanks for catching that.[/quote]

The LE was a Target exclusive.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Anyone know what the price should be for GH 80's Encore should be in-store? I'm not seeing it on the website anymore...[/quote]

$14.97

NBA 08 is now 14.97. I was about to bite the bullet and get it at gamestop used for twice the money. Woohoo, good thing I entered this thread.

I used the store locator to find a store with Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s and got it for $14.97.

Gamestop can learn a thing or two from Radio Shack. You see, Radio Shack (at least, the one I went to) uses actual display cases for each of their games. If you want to get one you bring the display case to the clerk and he'll get a sealed copy from the back room. No games get gutted, the customer can still view the front and back of the box on the shelf, and everyone is happy.

[quote name='Josef']I used the store locator to find a store with Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s and got it for $14.97.

Gamestop can learn a thing or two from Radio Shack. You see, Radio Shack (at least, the one I went to) uses actual display cases for each of their games. If you want to get one you bring the display case to the clerk and he'll get a sealed copy from the back room. No games get gutted, the customer can still view the front and back of the box on the shelf, and everyone is happy.[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't work so well. The Radio Shack I went to had maybe seven different titles.

Needless to say, GameStop's got a lot more than that. The amount of room it'd take to store all of those in the back room is significant, and probably more than what most of the mall or strip mall stores have access to.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Def YMMV as PGR4 is 19.99 at my radio shack[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LeafPanda']NBA 08 is now 14.97. I was about to bite the bullet and get it at gamestop used for twice the money. Woohoo, good thing I entered this thread.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. First post edited for new price drops.

WOW COD4 at 39.97, I'm going to go pick that up . I also picked up PGR4 for 19.99 not too long ago. Radioshack is quickly becoming my go to place for gaming.

I picked up GH:80s on my way home from work tonight, $14.97. It's not the greatest, but that's about the perfect price for it.
My Radio Shack also had Madden 08 and Tony Hawk for 360 and PS2 for $15, NBA 08 (360), and also had God of War (PS2) for $15 which I didn't see mentioned in this thread. They had a few of the others but no DS games were on clearance.
They had one more copy of GH:80s which I'm tempted to grab for Goozex trade bait.

bread's done
Back