Radioshack Psp 2001 123.67 Piano Black

s2k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I just bought a brand new psp 2001 on clearance at Radioshack. Here is the scan for proof. This was north NJ.

I already put CFW on it so they are able to get CFW. If you have to ask about CFW you don't need to know about it.

scan0003avy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean this is a region-specific deal, you should probably post it in the region-specific deals forum.

I called all radioshacks in NJ and they have the same clearece so this must be region wide. I am going back to the store to pick up one more.

Need the store it was purchased at please. Looks regional to me though.

EDIT: Ahhh, posted at the same time. Radioshack huh? I'm going to check it out. Thanks OP.

Okay i went back and got the last one at my local radioshack call yours and ask if they have a psp on clearence

[quote name='s2k']I already put CFW on it so they are able to get CFW. If you have to ask about CFW you don't need to know about it.[/QUOTE]
Well,then dont mention it.;)Anyway,thanks for the heads up.Im on the fence on this one.Wait for PSP 2 or buy a regular PSP.

[quote name='s2k']I just bought a brand new psp 2001 on clearance at Radioshack. Here is the scan for proof. This was north NJ.

I already put CFW on it so they are able to get CFW. If you have to ask about CFW you don't need to know about it.

scan0003avy.jpg
[/quote]
What are the first 4 digits of your serial #?

My 1st digits are hu2xxxxxxxx

On both of them.

One came with 3.80 firmware and 3.90 firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still on the fence about re-buying a PSP. Pretty much all signs point to a major PSP announcement on the horizon.

This might be a good enough price to push me right over.

I can confirm I recently bought one of these in Meriden, CT for $120ish.
I figure at the worst if they announce the PSP to be out sometime next year I could enjoy it while it lasts and trade it in. But if the second PSP doesn't have a UMD slot obviously I wouldn't.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I can confirm I recently bought one of these in Meriden, CT for $120ish.
I figure at the worst if they announce the PSP to be out sometime next year I could enjoy it while it lasts and trade it in. But if the second PSP doesn't have a UMD slot obviously I wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

actually all the rumors are pointing that the "PSP 2" will be out before christmas...

(as far as I heard)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I can confirm I recently bought one of these in Meriden, CT for $120ish.
I figure at the worst if they announce the PSP to be out sometime next year I could enjoy it while it lasts and trade it in. But if the second PSP doesn't have a UMD slot obviously I wouldn't.[/quote]

Meriden huh? I've been searching Radioshacks for good clearance games for awhile now and I've gotten some sweet deals, but the last time I've seen a PSP it was around $150

[quote name='s2k']My 1st digits are hu2xxxxxxxx

On both of them.

One came with 3.80 firmware and 3.90 firmware[/quote]
Wow, I've never even heard of that for a serial #.

I only know of AB00, AB01, AB02.

AB02 is the one to stay away from.

I figure at the worst if they announce the PSP to be out sometime next year I could enjoy it while it lasts and trade it in. But if the second PSP doesn't have a UMD slot obviously I wouldn't.[/quote]
Most people want PSPs to run CFW on them.

I have 2 right now with CFW but both are Phats. I want one slim.

I bought one from Dell for about $130 but I'm afraid to open it because it has the dreaded serial # on it.

[quote name='Busyman']

I bought one from Dell for about $130 but I'm afraid to open it because it has the dreaded serial # on it.[/quote]

What dreaded serial number?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I know what you meant now.

[quote name='Busyman']Wow, I've never even heard of that for a serial #.

I only know of AB00, AB01, AB02.

AB02 is the one to stay away from.[/quote]

Whoops i was talking about the number where the battery is supposed to be. The serial on the bottom part of the psp says:

ab01xxxxxxx
ab01xxxxxxx

I got one for me and my bro we have had launch date psp phats and the slims are so much better its crazy.

I've seen these on clearance around my area at the Radio Shacks for a while now and I'm in Northeastern Pennsylvania. They also have the PStwo slim on clearance for $93 and change now. Of course, now that doesn't seem like such a big clearance deal since Sony FINALLY lowered the price on the slim.

I believe Manchester, CT had a God of War and Slim PSP there a few weeks ago but not sure if they still have them, and yes the prices dropped to $120 at most places.

[quote name='s2k']Whoops i was talking about the number where the battery is supposed to be. The serial on the bottom part of the psp says:

ab01xxxxxxx
ab01xxxxxxx

I got one for me and my bro we have had launch date psp phats and the slims are so much better its crazy.[/quote]
Cool maybe my Shack has some older ones then.

I actually hate how the slims feel (flimsy and cheap) but they can output to a TV and that's what I want.

[quote name='Busyman']Cool maybe my Shack has some older ones then.

I actually hate how the slims feel (flimsy and cheap) but they can output to a TV and that's what I want.[/quote]
doesn't the phat psp do that also? or only the PSP2000 models?

[quote name='luan87us']doesn't the phat psp do that also? or only the PSP2000 models?[/QUOTE]

Phat needs to be modified to do TV-out, and it's not very good.

Only the 2000 and 3000 models have TV-out.

[quote name='xycury']Dell.com had one down to 127.15 shipped with tax.

One can get it now for only 131 and some change.

Check the (Dead) thread on it here : http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5750131#post5750131

the one I ordered wont' ship till 5/4, but the other one will at 4/22

I'm in no rush so I can wait a couple weeks.

Going in to RS and buying this will be around 130.50 so still saved a few $ if Dell ever ships it.[/QUOTE]

I just checked my local RS and they didn't have anything... bummer... but well an update from Dell, it shipped!

I should have it by the 28th.... for $127.

definately looking forward to that.

[quote name='s2k']Whoops i was talking about the number where the battery is supposed to be. The serial on the bottom part of the psp says:

ab01xxxxxxx
ab01xxxxxxx

I got one for me and my bro we have had launch date psp phats and the slims are so much better its crazy.[/quote]

Why censor your serial when your scan clearly shows "AB012752379"?

bread's done
Back