Rag Doll Kung Fu PSN game free from Sprint.

hxcmusic

CAGiversary!
qx5oae.png

Saw this on gametrailers. Didn't work when I tried it, but hopefully tomorrow.

From the info i have found on this. It may happen when the PS Store updates today at some point. So I'm gonna check back later this evening to see if its free then. thanks for the heads up OP. hope it works out.

[quote name='Maklershed']Cool. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Cool. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I swear to god, if I ever meet Mark Healey, I will beat his ass because of this game. fuck Mediamolecule.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Can we "buy" this through the website, or can you only "purchase" through a PS3? IF you can "purchase" online, do you have to enter billing info online to be able to buy stuff, even free stuff?

I don't have a PS3 right now, but if I can get it on a PSN account and download if I get a PS3 someday...

[quote name='playing mantis']Can we "buy" this through the website, or can you only "purchase" through a PS3? IF you can "purchase" online, do you have to enter billing info online to be able to buy stuff, even free stuff?

I don't have a PS3 right now, but if I can get it on a PSN account and download if I get a PS3 someday...[/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately you cannot access the PSN store outside of a PS3 or PSP at this time.

[quote name='gunm']No, unfortunately you cannot access the PSN store outside of a PS3 or PSP at this time.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad. One of the things I like about LIVE, you can "Purchase" DLC when it's free , delete from your download que, then get it later if you actually get the game.

Guess this limits the damage for Sony and Sprint on this thing...

[quote name='playing mantis']That's too bad. One of the things I like about LIVE, you can "Purchase" DLC when it's free , delete from your download que, then get it later if you actually get the game.

Guess this limits the damage for Sony and Sprint on this thing...[/QUOTE]

You can do that on PS3. You just can't access the store without a PS3 or PSP.

bread's done
Back