Rage for PC $9.99 at Toys R Us

The gamefly deal was slightly cheaper, but if anyone can find this at their Toys R Us it might be worth it.. otherwise shipping kills it.

[quote name='sunghost']The gamefly deal was slightly cheaper, but if anyone can find this at their Toys R Us it might be worth it.. otherwise shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on picking it up locally. To be fair though, the RAGE download on Steam is just over 21 GB, so those with slow internet connections or bandwidth caps might consider the physical copy worth the extra few bucks.

I played through this copy, and it was pretty sweet. I hardly noticed any load times on my PC. Don't think about the ending too much. It's definitely the worse part about the game...

Thanks OP.
tghjkl

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Thanks op picked one up today, even though it said none available at a store near me there were 6 or 7 at the store i went to.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. Store near me says none are available and I will be close to the store on my lunch break tomorrow... was on the fence about stopping in... you helped me decide. ^_^

bread's done
Back