Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (Vita) USED Best Buy - $25 (without GCU)

ZabaZu

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has Ragnarok Odyssey Ace used for $25, but it is in-store pickup only. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ragnarok-odyssey-ace-pre-owned-ps-vita/4692006.p?id=1219102791294&skuId=4692006&st=ragnarok%20odyssey%20ace&lp=2&cp=1

If your local store(s) don't have em and you don't mind paying a bit more, Gamestop also has a sale on the game pre-owned for $30 or $26 with PowerUp Rewards Pro. http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/ragnarok-odyssey-ace/112479

Best Buy's price doesn't appear to be an actual sale, although it is $10 cheaper than Gamestop's standard price and the game is still $40 new.  Maybe it is a permanent price drop from Best Buy?  Either way, it's a good price for a decent game.

Last edited by a moderator:
have no idea why this is a deal. 99%  of best buys dont even carry  used vita games 

games cheaper at gamestop anyways

29.99 used.   use the 20% birthday coupon  takes  6 off 

24 bucks if you have  PUR  takes another 2.40  off      

I gave an alternative that almost matches the price if you have PowerUp Rewards Pro and don't have GCU.  It may not be the greatest discount in the world, but it is still a discount on a game I rarely see get them.

Best Buy has Ragnarok Odyssey Ace used for $25, but it is in-store pickup only.

If your local store(s) don't have em and you don't mind paying a bit more, Gamestop also has a sale on the game pre-owned for $30 or $26 with PowerUp Rewards Pro.

Best Buy's price doesn't appear to be an actual sale, although it is $10 cheaper than Gamestop's standard price and the game is still $40 new. Maybe it is a permanent price drop from Best Buy? Either way, it's a good price for a decent game.

Sorry, this is my first post so I can't include links :(
$25 is actually the standard price for Best Buy used handheld games. Some a little higher, some lower, but that's the usual. Good to know that the listing is updated, though. Personally these are best bought with a B2G1 which is just about due, anyway.

(BTW since you're new here's a free tip: ignore slidecage. Always, without exception, ignore him. You'll be much better off for it.)

$25 is actually the standard price for Best Buy used handheld games. Some a little higher, some lower, but that's the usual. Good to know that the listing is updated, though. Personally these are best bought with a B2G1 which is just about due, anyway.

(BTW since you're new here's a free tip: ignore slidecage. Always, without exception, ignore him. You'll be much better off for it.)
I wasn't aware that was the standard price, so thanks! And I try not to write off people as trolls. If I find that he never provides anything constructive, I'll keep your advice in mind :p

Point i was trying to make is 

If it was able to ship it would of been  a  good deal, since most   Best buys dont  carry used VIta games  and its for  local pick up only  most will not be able to get in on the deal.

the game should be falling to  29.99 new and  19.99 used hopefully by end of year  at gamestop,  i will probally pick it up  for the 3rd time then.

Its a great game and  added a lot of stuff since the normal ed.  The only thing i dont like is you have to re fight all of the bosses  in the post game just to open up the  ACE chapters  

Still though its a great game and will take you around 15 hours to beat  main story and  probally  who knows how long post game 

Point i was trying to make is

If it was able to ship it would of been a good deal, since most Best buys dont carry used VIta games and its for local pick up only most will not be able to get in on the deal.

the game should be falling to 29.99 new and 19.99 used hopefully by end of year at gamestop, i will probally pick it up for the 3rd time then.

Its a great game and added a lot of stuff since the normal ed. The only thing i dont like is you have to re fight all of the bosses in the post game just to open up the ACE chapters

Still though its a great game and will take you around 15 hours to beat main story and probally who knows how long post game
Fair enough. I wasn't aware that virtually 0 Best Buys carried used Vita games, so my bad. At least Gamestop has some sort of a discount on the game though.

Fair enough. I wasn't aware that virtually 0 Best Buys carried used Vita games, so my bad. At least Gamestop has some sort of a discount on the game though.
not 0 but there is not many that carry used games (at least i think) i know the 2 around me have 0, they used to in the past but they really did away with the vita section (turned it into the ps4 section)

bread's done
Back