Ragnarok Online DS? (Discussion)

LancerEvoX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well I found this link I thought was interesting. Ragnarok Online DS, pictures seem kinda blurry for a DS game, but then again the scan is pretty small. Has anyone else heard of any other news? Not sure but I sure cant read Japanese.

My thoughts is for RO to work, it cant be like a full MMORPG that the PC version already is, but how many players could it support is a good question. Im thinking that for RO to work, it would need to be almost like a single player co-op game, along the link of Phantasy Star Online/Guild Wars. It could work like, by having lobbies and players creating lobby, and then you team up with 3 other people or something.

Same, soemthin like PSO/GW (persistent lobbies/towns to form small parties) would work great for the DS. But again, only rumors. The site said the scans might be from Famitsu, but only time will tell.

It would be great for RO to be on the DS. RO on the go :D. Sheesh make anyone who's going to play for 50 hours straight be able to move, use the bathroom and eat .. hopefully.

It can't really be RO on the go if there isn't internet on the go right? ;)

Shame that the article is fake though, RO for the DS would've really made my year. :\

bread's done
Back