Raiden 3 Woo Hoo @ Gamestop 29.99

[quote name='Kayden']I imported it the day it was released. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Hey don't feel bad, I was getting ready to import this myself because I thought it had been cancelled ;)

Did Raiden III come out today? Ebgames.com has it backordered but out. I called a few Gamestops nobody had it. Also it lists Red Star to ship today so they should have it tomorrow.

[quote name='DomLando']Did Raiden III come out today? Ebgames.com has it backordered but out. I called a few Gamestops nobody had it. Also it lists Red Star to ship today so they should have it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

It looks like Raiden III is stickly a "preorder only" affair. My local Gamestop got in 1 copy (mine) and zero copies for the other 3 Gamestops in town. It's currently backordered at Amazon and Gamestop.com.

Edit: It turned out my Gamestop got 2 copies...not just 1. Just clarifying.

[quote name='heybtbm']It looks like Raiden III is stickly a "preorder only" affair. My local Gamestop got in 1 copy (mine) and zero copies for the other 3 Gamestops in town. It's currently backordered at Amazon and Gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]
Man I hope that is not the case since I forgot to preorder.

Sweet, so the game actually did come out this week? Yeah, Amazon pre-orders are particularly slow if you take their free shipping. Ah well, as long as I get it, I can wait...

[quote name='DomLando']Just ordered a copy. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here. Had to be a true CAG and go for .99 shipping. Now I have to wait 2 weeks! XD

I wonder if Gamestop B&M will still let me preorder Red Star even though it comes out tomorrow. If not Amazon through Target has Red Star for $14.99 after shipping it comes to a little over $19.

[quote name='DomLando']I wonder if Gamestop B&M will still let me preorder Red Star even though it comes out tomorrow. If not Amazon through Target has Red Star for $14.99 after shipping it comes to a little over $19.[/QUOTE]

hmm it seem like cduniverse changed their google checkout. now the $10 off new users are back compare to previous orders of $29.99 or over.

$13.35 original cost with google checkout and shipping it comes close to $6.34
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?PID=7116606&style=GAMES&cart=523753570

I hope this game comes out in time to pick it up at BB w/ a coupon.

This thread really just makes me wonder when Radio Allergy will finally be out though. :roll:

Good to see this is out. Picked up my copy today while the car was in the shop. Pretty decent game. It's not mind blowing, but it's cool we got a chance to play it here in the States. That and it will be hard to find down the road.

[quote name='DomLando']Is it in stock? Also how reliable is Deep Discount for games? I bought DVDs from there before and they seemed pretty good.[/quote]

Yes it's instock (shows when it's in your cart). I've never bought games from them before either, but it's probably the same as dvd's.

[quote name='toldawg128']Yes it's instock (shows when it's in your cart). I've never bought games from them before either, but it's probably the same as dvd's.[/QUOTE]
Ordered. Thanks.

[quote name='toldawg128']Yes it's instock (shows when it's in your cart). I've never bought games from them before either, but it's probably the same as dvd's.[/QUOTE]
Just got my email confirmation and it says it will be available on the 29th. So right now it is not in stock. But for $13.99 I can wait.

FamilyVideo has had lots of CAG deals recently, and CAGers have given them thumbs up. They just don't have a sexy website like Amazon or BB or... pretty much any other retailer.

[quote name='Justin42']Has anyone had good luck with Family Video before? I've never heard of them and they don't appear to be in resellerratings.com...[/QUOTE]
Well, this is the first time I ordered from them and my Raiden 3 has already shipped. So far, so good.

[quote name='addicted2games']Well, this is the first time I ordered from them and my Raiden 3 has already shipped. So far, so good.[/QUOTE]

I ordered the Transformers movie from them a while back and had no trouble with it whatsoever. The only bad part was waiting for the package. 5-10 business days is a LONG time, but then again it's only .99!

The USPS guy who works in my area is kind of prone to screwing up and often delivers my mail to someone who lives on the other side of the block and vice versa.

[quote name='Justin42']Has anyone had good luck with Family Video before? I've never heard of them and they don't appear to be in resellerratings.com...[/quote]I've ordered Victorious Boxers 2 as a pre-order from them and it was an OK experience.

Family Video is a video-store chain (there's a number of them around here in the MO/IL area), though on a much smaller-scale.

I picked up my pre-order from Game Crazy last night. They got 2 copies, and I was the only person who had pre-ordered it back in Feburary, and probably the only reason they even got in the 2 copies that they did. They sure did have an ASSload of Pokemon for tomorrow though!

Holy %$!@$!# I paid for .99 shipping, placed the order about 2 days ago and received it this afternoon. I'm shocked and surprised at their speedy delivery.

bread's done
Back