Raiden III

Pope On A Rope

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Raiden III was supposed to have come out recently. Anybody played it yet? I liked the first two games in the series but have yet to play this one.

Is it finally out? /runs to store...

*edit* It is out. I went to Gamestop and they had one copy. Of course it was gutted. I stood in line to buy it anyway, but then I started looking at it and the manual was messed up, it had some scuffs on the front of it. Unacceptable to me so I put it back and went back to my office and ordered it on Amazon. No tax and free shipping so it came out even cheaper than the shit gutted GS copy would have. Im getting really tired of Gamestops bullshit. Its getting to the point where I will only buy there during buy2get1 sales.

I preordered this game at a Local EB last week. On Wednesday some EB's got the game in, some didn't. Where I preordered, never got the game :(

I went to another store yesterday, and they had plenty.

How you you unlock Boss Attack?

[quote name='Pope On A Rope']Cool that some of you guys picked this up. What are your impressions so far?[/QUOTE]

it's a lot of fun and very hard.

The IGN review is hilarious... it's like the reviewer doesn't understand the point of a shmup and has no clue what a hitbox is.

The IGN review is hilarious... it's like the reviewer doesn't understand the point of a shmup and has no clue what a hitbox is.

Mass market reviewers have no clue when it comes to niche genre games like this or fighting games, so you should be used to it by now. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what other shmups are on PS2?? Gradius V, R-Type Final, anything else?

[quote name='espy605']Mass market reviewers have no clue when it comes to niche genre games like this or fighting games, so you should be used to it by now. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what other shmups are on PS2?? Gradius V, R-Type Final, anything else?[/QUOTE]

Tons of them in Japan, if you're willing to import.

In the US, there is also Castle Shikigami 2.

[quote name='Roufuss']In the US, there is also Castle Shikigami 2.[/quote]
Also Shikigami no Shiro (aka Mobile Light Force 2), Silpheed: The Lost Planet, and the Gradius 3 & 4 pack.

man, dont get Siplheed... worst game ever!!! (or one of them)

for a very unique and non-traditional shmup, go with the game I forgot to list in the top 10 funnest games thread:

Sky Gunner.

Gradius V too, that game is orgasm

bread's done
Back