Raiden IV 29.99 NEW/22.99 USED at GS, 32.49 at Amazon

Thanks for that mate. Nice.
Cheers.
p.gif

Yeah such a great shooter to offer DLC day one. That and they felt they could get away with the $40 price tag. The true CAG in me will pay $20 or less and boycott that DLC crap. Hell if it wasn't Raiden id probably avoid the game altogether.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Possibly a 20 price drop soon maybe. but just wanted to let people know..not sure how long its been like this but its a sweet price. One of the best shooters, it's seriously awesome. The soundtrack is a nice bonus as well.

Raiden IV GS

Raiden IV Amazon

move or delete if this is a repost/wrong place :D[/QUOTE]

:shock: GS beats Amazon?! The world is coming to an end.

The DLC is two dollars, folks. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't get the idea you're "boycotting" anything, because the developer is never making another 360 game and the publisher had no say in the DLC in the first place.

[quote name='Estebon']Time to price match at Bestbooooy!!![/QUOTE]

I am so embarassed to ask as I've never price matched anything before. But how do you price match Bestbuy? You're suppose to bring in written proof of the price. What qualifies as proof.

At $30 a better buy even though I thought $40 was good for a game that I would never thought would make it state-side.

Just print out the page from GS website and take it to customer service. Some employees will say they don't price match GS, but they do. Just ask to speak with a manager or something. When pm, never feel like you should take the first answer.

[quote name='Sardoose']The DLC is two dollars, folks. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't get the idea you're "boycotting" anything, because the developer is never making another 360 game and the publisher had no say in the DLC in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Well they shouldn't if they thought Raiden 4 was worth $40

[quote name='Estebon']Just print out the page from GS website and take it to customer service. Some employees will say they don't price match GS, but they do. Just ask to speak with a manager or something. When pm, never feel like you should take the first answer.[/QUOTE]

That employees that say they don't price match GS new products are completely full of shiet and that employee should be taken out to the back and shot. You technically don't even need a print out since they will most likely check for themselves anyways, so why waste the paper. Never had a problem getting anything pm'd at my BB, unless it was on something stupid, like pm'ing black friday sales or limited quantity doorbuster sales. You should be fine with the pm. Just make sure you make it clear you're pming the new price and not the used.

bread's done
Back