Raiden IV coming to America

Did Chacarana get banned or something? Hes on the top of the page post there lol.
Yeah good deal if It's $20 or less for sure. I mean Fighter Aces was the best value for $20 that I spent on the 360, but the difference was it had 3 solid games. This is still just one.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Is this an XBLA title?[/QUOTE]

No.

All of the games published by UFO Interactive have been $30 on Wii, so maybe it would be the same price for Raiden? $20 was such a good deal for RFA, and would probably be an instant buy for Raiden IV at that price. Oh well, atleast it is coming here, maybe it will be worth $30 :)

[quote name='danked']your shitting me, this one doesn't have on-line co-op[/QUOTE]

That's something that needs to be pushed in Japan. We gets it over here in the West. I guess since we are bigger country we understand the importance of being able to reach out and have fun over a distance.

[quote name='danked']your shitting me, this one doesn't have on-line co-op[/QUOTE]

If It's $20 I won't care, but if It's $30 or more then I'll probably pass. No online co-op was the only downside of Raiden Fighter Aces.

How does this game compare to the other 3? Being a cheap ass paying $20 for three short games makes sense. Paying $20+ for one of those seems a little high.*

*ignoring replay factors of course.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I really hope this drops to $30. $40 seems a little pricey for me. I'll still pick this up eventually though![/QUOTE]

it might drop. But who knows when it will. have you seen Raiden IV's publisher page? most the games they do have buget prices for MSRP. check it out http://www.ufointeractivegames.com

I might go ahead a bite even if its $40 since I was thinking about importing a japanese xbox 360 just to play this, deathsmiles and OtomediusG (Gorgeous!).

Anybody know if there's a *non* Limited Edition version? Or do these all come with the soundtrack CD? I'd prefer to get this off of Amazon, but they don't mention the soundtrack CD at all.

Blast from the past but I'm LOVING this game! Haven't played any of the others but now I want to. Bullets are everywhere oh no! It's a challenging but fun game. :)

I got my copy from Amazon on Friday. Played thru it a bunch over the weekend. The game is crazy hard of course. I die about 10 times a level on normal difficulty. :)

I played a ton of Raiden II on Playstation. I have Raiden III on PS2, but only played it once or twice. It is nice to have a Xbox 360 version of Raiden.

I know this was part of the Amazon "Buy $80/Get $40 GC" Promo, but anyone forseeing a price drop? Really enjoyed Raiden Fighter Aces and want this on a drop.

[quote name='mbartholow']I know this was part of the Amazon "Buy $80/Get $40 GC" Promo, but anyone forseeing a price drop? Really enjoyed Raiden Fighter Aces and want this on a drop.[/QUOTE]

You and me both. It seems crazy that this is $40 given that (from what I've read) the far superior Raiden Fighter Aces was $20 msrp. I think I'd be willing to bite if it hits $30 but $40 just seems to be too much even for the shmup lover in me.

[quote name='Ginsburger']You and me both. It seems crazy that this is $40 given that (from what I've read) the far superior Raiden Fighter Aces was $20 msrp. I think I'd be willing to bite if it hits $30 but $40 just seems to be too much even for the shmup lover in me.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious if it'll get either the "Hooray! This has sold well..." price drop or the "Boo! This isn't selling..." price drop. I feel it deserves one of the two. To be fair though it released in October, so maybe by spring we'll see a good deal on it?

Now it's down to $22.99 used at Gamestop.com, but unfortunately it says that's an online only price and it currently isn't available online! Too bad - after CAG16 and Edge it would be $17.01+tax. I'd buy it for that price. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it comes in-stock.

I've been trying to get this in my goldbox forever with no luck. I am hoping to see a price drop on amazon soon so I can afford to pick this up. Mushihimesama Futari pre order is really gonna set me back right now. (which if you like shooters and want more to come to the west I suggest you preorder this gem!)

Wow, much as I'd love to see them bring their shooters to the US, paying over $70 for Mushihimesama Futari isn't in the cards for me. That's just way too much money for a shooter. I'm an under $20 shooter buyer!

[quote name='crunchewy']Wow, much as I'd love to see them bring their shooters to the US, paying over $70 for Mushihimesama Futari isn't in the cards for me. That's just way too much money for a shooter. I'm an under $20 shooter buyer![/QUOTE]

I agree, it's something I want to support badly on domestic release, but that's so far out of my price range for what I see as a $30 pickup. Only two local copies of Raiden IV near me at 22.99, both very far away. :(

I am quite used to paying high prices for shooters, lol. From the death of the dreamcast till recent I have bought all the new dreamcast shooters that came out usually running 60 bucks each, or more for the LE. I am such a whore for em

bread's done
Back