Railfan NEW (PS3) $97.01 BIN from ebay powerseller + $3.49 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
CheapyD used to talk about it on the cagcast a lot. you basically run a commuter train and make stops to pick up passengers.

Damn I want to pull the trigger, but the way he lists his comments has me worried, "Other Collectible. Format: Other. Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Allow Additional Delivery Time. Collectible." Wonder if it's a re-seal and not truly "brand new". Also item location says "Multiple locations". Hmmm.....:whistle2:k

Edit: Just saw the feedback score and 22 negs in last month alone, a lot being the out of stock or order cancelled type. No way Jose!

[quote name='Gosha']Seems to be the going rate for this on ebay. Haven't you posted about this game before?[/QUOTE]

i remember a similar thread but can not remember the price or the OP
cant say if that was him

[quote name='janitor']Not a deal if I don't want to play it. Still I won't vote you down. Keep on living that dream OP.[/QUOTE]

I agree. No deals should be posted unless they're for games you want to play.

[quote name='outunderstars']I always wanted to play this game, just not $90 want to play this game....[/QUOTE]
If you do want to play it, this truthfully might be the cheapest you'll ever find it new or used. It's definitley pricey though, so I could see why one wouldnt pull the trigger.

[quote name='GreenSpark']Damn I want to pull the trigger, but the way he lists his comments has me worried, "Other Collectible. Format: Other. Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Allow Additional Delivery Time. Collectible." Wonder if it's a re-seal and not truly "brand new". Also item location says "Multiple locations". Hmmm.....:whistle2:k

Edit: Just saw the feedback score and 22 negs in last month alone, a lot being the out of stock or order cancelled type. No way Jose![/QUOTE]
Shame. I should have looked at the feedback first, I just thought since it was a power seller it'd be safe. Not to say you wont get this if you buy it (i feel like you most likely will), but nevertheless thanks for pointing this out for everyone.

[quote name='Gosha']Seems to be the going rate for this on ebay. Haven't you posted about this game before?[/QUOTE]
Yep, that was me. I spent several years looking for this game at a decent price before I found my copy. It's commonly not on ebay at all, and this is the first time (other than my copy) i've seen it anywear at (technically) less than $100. I know that there are quite a few other cags who have expressed interest in getting a copy of this. Because of that, and because I know from experience how much of a pain in the ass it can be to get this game at a semi-decent price, I check on it every once in a while and if it looks to be a decent deal, I pass it along here.

[quote name='janitor']Not a deal if I don't want to play it. Still I won't vote you down. Keep on living that dream OP.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, much abliged. And yeah, pricey games like this (even this particular listing which is lower than it usually sells for) are only a deal if 1) it's new and sealed AND you're a collector or 2) you've been meaning to play this and you cant find it at a better price.

OP has a serious boner for Railfan. I remember a seperate thread he had about a "discount" on this same game a month or 2 back. I guess if its your thing... but no game should cost that much, especially a train simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back