Rainbow Six Vegas ps3 ver for 29.99 at Target

evachrono

CAGiversary!
I was just at Target earlier today when I saw Rainbow Six Vegas the ps3 for only 29.99 on the clearance item shelf. Not sure if this is a error or not but there where around 5 to 6 copys at my local Target with a sticker on the back saying price as is 29.99 :p

I hope it's the 360 one I want 360 , but not paying full price when it has been out for a year already.

I'll see if I can take a pic's of it and the barcode that says the price on it :p I also think it was meant for the 360 ver but it was weird since they normally don't keep ps3 games out of the glass case o_O

[quote name='evachrono']I'll see if I can take a pic's of it and the barcode that says the price on it :p I also think it was meant for the 360 ver but it was weird since they normally don't keep ps3 games out of the glass case o_O[/QUOTE]

You can just have an employee scan it to make sure. Don't want to get everyone's hopes up.

[quote name='OGHowie']You can just have an employee scan it to make sure. Don't want to get everyone's hopes up.[/quote]

Will do ;) sadly I don't got a ps3 yet so that why I haven't pick up a copy for myself -_- lol

i just checked my local target and there was no ps3 rainbow six vegas for $29.99. it was at MSRP $59.99 it had to be an error. big time retail stores like target usually dont give such bargains especially one week after its launch.

It rang up $22.49 at my target for some reason...so it looks like the base retail price had been marked down to $29.99 and then it was clearanced for 25% off.

Thanks OP, in for the 3 that they had.

[quote name='JCDenton']It rang up $22.49 at my target for some reason...so it looks like the base retail price had been marked down to $29.99 and then it was clearanced for 25% off.

Thanks OP, in for the 3 that they had.[/quote]

No way, for the PS3?!?!

Shoot, if you or chrono can buy me a copy, I'd be REALLY happy. I'm in for one if it's still happening.

i've seen Target mess up prices before. they got confused probbaly, hehe. that's a great deal if you can get it. it's an excellent game

please confirm that its the PS3 version and the Target location you went to. i might just go check this out.

i just bought the 360 version at CC, but I need more PS3 games.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Is Target even open today for the 4th of July?[/QUOTE]

?

All retail stores are open on the 4th and always have been. The post office and banks close but that's about it.

Went to 2 targets near my house today and no go on this deal. Both stores were ringing up as 59.99. One store was completely sold out of the game. This is a extremely huge YMMV. Most likely a price mistake. I'm in northern NJ is that makes any difference.

bread's done
Back