Random $8 Walmart Bin YMMV

madportagee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Went to my walmart today and found a random cart filled with $8 games. Games that i remember:

XBOX
Kabuki Warriors
Kakuta Chojin
NBA Jam
Phantasy Star Online
FIFA 2003
Toxic Grind
Legends Of Wrestling Showdown
Legends of Wrestling II

PS2
Ace Combat 4
Castlevania
Portal Runner
Primal
Evil Dead: Fistfull of Boomstick
Fantavision

GC
Home Run King
UFC Throwdown

I'll have to go back and check tomorrow, can't remember the rest, only remembered the crappy ones. (Searched, but didnt see this already posted.)

hrm if i ever found it, i might pick up kakuto chojin just for the collection purposes... heard it was supposedly pulled due to some offensive art on some wall in the game...

They re-released it without the offensive stuff. I'd but Fantavision and Phantasy Star Online if you picked them up for me. I'd have to ask that you don't get beat up ones though (we all know about the beat up bargin bin games). PM me if you want to set something up.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']hrm if i ever found it, i might pick up kakuto chojin just for the collection purposes... heard it was supposedly pulled due to some offensive art on some wall in the game...[/QUOTE]

That's the excuse they used... we all know it was because the game is pure shit.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']That's the excuse they used... we all know it was because the game is pure shit.[/QUOTE]

lol, it is shit.

but actually the real reason the game was pulled was because certain stages had music that contained readings from the koran and offended muslims.

i went to walmart today because my friend wanted to pick up some random dvds for himself... anyways i strolled over to the clearance box and... i did see nba jam for xbox... but it was marked at $15... 14 bucks and some change. so either it was tagged wrong or this list is very ymmv like the op indicated.

Hopefully the Wallyworld by my CC has NBA Jam for $8. Wouldn't mind getting it for that. Yeah its older rosters, but then again the one on the SNES is too and its still playable to this day. :D

Why, oh why must Wal-mart deals be so YMMV. I don't even find going to check on these deals worth it anymore. Still, great finds OP.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why, oh why must Wal-mart deals be so YMMV. I don't even find going to check on these deals worth it anymore. Still, great finds OP.[/QUOTE]
I must agree. Walmart clearance threads really aren't worth checking. It is like posting a pawn shop find in the deals section.

bread's done
Back