Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get the meetings done quicker than I thought so brought some more bundles :

DOOM (1993)
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
Meridian: Squad 22
Bomber Crew - Deluxe Edition
I Am Fish
Golf Gang
WarriOrb
Cook Serve Delicious! 3?!
Smoke and Sacrifice
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Cook Serve Delicious! 3?!
My Lovely Daughter
May I request Golf Gang please

Going through some old keys that might not work:

Konung 2 (steam)

The following ORIGIN keys from an old Humble bundle:

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2

Dead Space

Medal of Honor

Enjoy lurkers and see everyone else next Monday!

Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic : ZPNPW-IN97H-RWRGP
Meridian: Squad 22 : W75LM-86GFK-9M3ME
Cook Serve Delicious! 3?! : HJ6ML-3EABQ-50X9R

Enjoy lurkers and see everyone else next Monday!

Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic : ZPNPW-IN97H-RWRGP
Meridian: Squad 22 : W75LM-86GFK-9M3ME
Cook Serve Delicious! 3?! : HJ6ML-3EABQ-50X9R
Next time you want to dump the games no one asks for you can send them to me instead of letting the lurkers get them, at least Ill be grateful and thank you for them. =-P

Sorry for double post but honestly people grab what you want if you want more than one just ask these come out of pocket as I pay for them in bundles and it don’t matter if you have one a week or 5 a week and see something else you want next went just ask for them

The only thing I would ask out of curtesy of other members is if you don’t want something don’t ask for it just for the sake of owning it other than that grab what you all want as it’s first come first serve!

Can I have one of the [font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cook Serve Delicious! 3?! then?[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thx again, m8![/size][/font]
I posted them a hour ago mate for the lurkers but next time mate if there’s multiple you want just ask man.

Something abit different..

[attachment=37715:EAAD0981-B5DF-49B7-A6DB-0A2BAB834CFE.png]

Valiant Corsair Sail Set for Sea of Thieves
Steam: ZW08J-6T9H6-06B59

2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster" ‘OREO Edition’ for Forza Horizon 5
Steam: AN0EX-XPANK-XGFEQ

My assistant went out on her lunch break and rang, I’ve brought the whole shops worth so if anyone wants the code set for Steam or Xbox let me know as it seems to be Europe or UK exclusive promotion where you have to crack a code by scanning the cookies will need your email address as they email them to you a day later.

Steam code for the Forza Horizon 5 Oreo Pagani - LPKGH-LMFQN-L6VFN

Thanks to Cocksie for a code.  Email included codes for both Xbox and Steam.

Anytime mate it’s quite fun tbh

“These limited-edition cookies will bear the Xbox logo, as well as the iconic A, B, X, and Y controller buttons alongside a directional arrow. By scanning the Oreo Xbox Special Edition cookies and by cracking exclusive cookie combinations, inspired by the cheat codes hidden in games throughout history, fans can unlock a range of prizes.”

If people do want them I’ll need there email or one to use and some time cause some of these codes are hard to crack to win one of the 3 prizes (you get to pick the code you want after unlocking the code)

Anytime mate it’s quite fun tbh

“These limited-edition cookies will bear the Xbox logo, as well as the iconic A, B, X, and Y controller buttons alongside a directional arrow. By scanning the Oreo Xbox Special Edition cookies and by cracking exclusive cookie combinations, inspired by the cheat codes hidden in games throughout history, fans can unlock a range of prizes.”

If people do want them I’ll need there email or one to use and some time cause some of these codes are hard to crack to win one of the 3 prizes (you get to pick the code you want after unlocking the code)
PMed my email addy

If anyones wondering you have to scan the cookies in a certain order it’s like a puzzle break then you pick which reward you want, the people I’ve done this for I’ve asked them to post the spare key as they give you Xbox and Steam codes apart from halo as they give you a halo waypoint redeem code.

[attachment=37718:646CA59F-1C8A-4FEF-923C-51BF1B787930.jpeg]

So if they take me a while to do and confirm with you the codes are on the way. This is why haha

If anyones wondering you have to scan the cookies in a certain order it’s like a puzzle break then you pick which reward you want, the people I’ve done this for I’ve asked them to post the spare key as they give you Xbox and Steam codes apart from halo as they give you a halo waypoint redeem code.

[attachment=37718:646CA59F-1C8A-4FEF-923C-51BF1B787930.jpeg]

So if they take me a while to do and confirm with you the codes are on the way. This is why haha

Thanks, Cocksie! Here are the extra steam codes, if anyone wants them:

“2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster" ‘OREO Edition’ for Forza Horizon 5
Steam: 2JJQ2-KABA2-DH9HD

“Valiant Corsair” Sail Set for Sea of Thieves
Steam: LRQTA-NZKJQ-9ACNI

Thanks, Cocksie! Here are the extra steam codes, if anyone wants them:
Steam: 2JJQ2-KABA2-DH9HD
Steam: LRQTA-NZKJQ-9ACNI
Nice one mate, trying to get them to as many people outside of Europe as the codes aren’t europe exclusive but the way to get the codes are? Bit silly imo

A big thanks to Cocksie and here is another Steam code for “2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster" ‘OREO Edition’ for Forza Horizon 5:

QAR56-8E765-FI0AR

Forza for Steam: ?LHDT-EV320-96NX?

Last and first letters are T.

SoT for Steam: N66ZX-?A3D2-8E?M9

Missing letters are 7 and C in reverse order.

Last edited by a moderator:
tyvm Cocksie. here are the extra steam codes

Steam: 7QHW9-D6F6A-E3ZBE

Steam: KDCTZ-70RHY-6XFWZ

Heading to a boxing event as I type this and have a hour or so to kill so instead of Monday….

Silver Chains
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Hue
Dead End Job
OUTBUDDIES DX
Hue
My Lovely Daughter
Iron Fisticle
Blazing Chrome
Rover Mechanic Simulator
WarriOrb

Happy Saturday guys and girls!

Heading to a boxing event as I type this and have a hour or so to kill so instead of Monday….

Silver Chains
Hue
Dead End Job
OUTBUDDIES DX
Hue
My Lovely Daughter
Iron Fisticle
Blazing Chrome
Rover Mechanic Simulator
WarriOrb

Happy Saturday guys and girls!
Hi Cocksie, can I get Outbuddies DX and WarriOrb?

Silver Chains
Hue
Dead End Job
OUTBUDDIES DX
Hue
My Lovely Daughter
Iron Fisticle
Blazing Chrome
Rover Mechanic Simulator