Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot of random codes to drop. CAGs been good to me so i'll guess i'll be good to it

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Avatar costumes for Xbox 360(Preorder bonus)
VMKCJ-KPX9X-2D9YK-RH2VR-HFDWZ (Yoshimitsu Costume)

XCFXR-QWJ49-HWK2G-RRJKW-6DWCZ (Raven Costume)

PAX 2012 Dishonored Corvo Mask Avatar Helmet
HKHXC-TC6TM-C4K67-HRKKQ-JYJ7Z

PAX 2012 Gears or War: Judgement - Baird's Goggles Avatar Item
6YK62-V47XP-XMXP3-7Q7C9-RCJ9Z

Just post up if you used them, =)

[quote name='spiritdragon101']Got a lot of random codes to drop. CAGs been good to me so i'll guess i'll be good to it

Just post up if you used them, =)[/QUOTE]

Took the Yoshimitsu outfit, thanks!!

Raven Costume Costumes been taken.
Not by me of course. I'm sure somebody will own up to it. Hopefully.
[quote name='spiritdragon101']Got a lot of random codes to drop. CAGs been good to me so i'll guess i'll be good to it

Just post up if you used them, =)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pandiosity']Raven Costume Costumes been taken.
Not by me of course. I'm sure somebody will own up to it. Hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they are all gone.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']

MK Soundtrack Code-

2sybxc8q8684yywe8sfu
[/QUOTE]

Just used the Mortal Kombat Soundtrack code.
Many thanks to you Royal High Knight for this — really appreciate it!

Just as an FYI to you & other CAG members, someone had already used the Square Enix registration code…
how nice of them to take the time to post a thanks.* :shame: tsk tsk tsk

* Whoops! Seems someone else was writing up a post about the used Squeenix code at the same time I was…

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotham City Impostors Calling Card
"Your Calling Card is a customizable signature item you can show off to other players. Defeated enemies will see your Calling Card whenever you take them out! No purchases necessary. Code: G3CM6-L8AAR-F0597"

Entry to a beta game for a chance to win a gamer PC:
Heads up, recruit! Here's your new assignment: Operation Wargame! Complete as many PvP missions as possible in order to weaken other factions and conquer the world! Your commitment won't go unrewarded, of course: Among the best of you we will be raffling off a gamer PC along with cool gaming hardware! Lots of exciting prizes await you. We need every man!

Use the following key to gain access to the beta mode:

7YWZ4EV5PFDA942V3MJ9

You'd better get acquainted with the background before things kick off:
- Sophisticated 3D graphics in your browser
- Expandable outposts
- 3 factions
- Various mercenary classes with unique skills
- Upgrading system for weapons and items
- Tactical battles again the computer and other players

Curious? You'll receive details concerning your assignment and all the prizes shortly before the beta server is newly reopened! You can find instructions of how to use the beta key in the forum.

See you in the strategy HQ!
The UFO Online team

And other things I probably won’t use …
I have two Fandango.com movie ticket codes worth $12.00 each, and a Hollywood Movie Money code worth $8.00. I’m willing to trade them for Amazon credit only (sorry, saving up for stuff). The Fandango codes expire 10/31/12; the Hollywood code expires 10/14/12. Each code are single-use only for 1 ticket. I also read comments that sometimes certain theaters in their area don’t accept these codes, so PM me if you’re interested.

[quote name='jayengee']Gotham City Impostors Calling Card
"Your Calling Card is a customizable signature item you can show off to other players. Defeated enemies will see your Calling Card whenever you take them out! No purchases necessary. Code: G3CM6-L8AAR-F0597"
[/QUOTE]

thanks for the Gotham City Impostors Calling Card code!

[quote name='dotCody']Invalid, thanks anyways![/QUOTE]
Pretty sure it's a product registration code for the Square-Enix site
If you already knew this please disregard this message

[quote name='jayengee']Gotham City Impostors Calling Card

Entry to a beta game for a chance to win a gamer PC:
Heads up, recruit! Here's your new assignment: Operation Wargame! Complete as many PvP missions as possible in order to weaken other factions and conquer the world! Your commitment won't go unrewarded, of course: Among the best of you we will be raffling off a gamer PC along with cool gaming hardware! Lots of exciting prizes await you. We need every man!

Use the following key to gain access to the beta mode:

7YWZ4EV5PFDA942V3MJ9

You'd better get acquainted with the background before things kick off:
- Sophisticated 3D graphics in your browser
- Expandable outposts
- 3 factions
- Various mercenary classes with unique skills
- Upgrading system for weapons and items
- Tactical battles again the computer and other players

Curious? You'll receive details concerning your assignment and all the prizes shortly before the beta server is newly reopened! You can find instructions of how to use the beta key in the forum.

See you in the strategy HQ!
The UFO Online team

And other things I probably won’t use …
I have two Fandango.com movie ticket codes worth $12.00 each, and a Hollywood Movie Money code worth $8.00. I’m willing to trade them for Amazon credit only (sorry, saving up for stuff). The Fandango codes expire 10/31/12; the Hollywood code expires 10/14/12. Each code are single-use only for 1 ticket. I also read comments that sometimes certain theaters in their area don’t accept these codes, so PM me if you’re interested.
[/QUOTE]

i'd be willing to try to get you some amazon credit ^^

[quote name='confoosious']this scribblenauts code might still be good:

r7me93ylhj9t

if it's not and you want one, reply here.[/QUOTE]

Ninjaed it seems :| Would be great if you have another one tho. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='mm3n']Ninjaed it seems :| Would be great if you have another one tho. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

here's a couple more:

p4lky4k7et6f
wjnfkam6nr6y

(if these gets lurked, i'll pm you one)

[quote name='confoosious']here's a couple more:

wjnfkam6nr6y

(if these gets lurked, i'll pm you one)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! My kid will LOVE it, she has it for the DS and been buggin me to get it for the ipad.

To thank you for choosing Live Nation to enjoy your concert experience, we're sending you this email with a special code for $5 Concert Cash good toward your next Live Nation concert ticket purchase at select House of Blues® and Live Nation clubs and theaters.

Please visit www.livenation.com/fanreward to redeem your $5 Concert Cash code and see a list of participating venues.

1. Select the "Get Tickets" button.

2. Select your preferred venue, event and ticket locations. Once you cart your preferred tickets, enter your unique code provided above to apply to your transaction balance in the 'Voucher Code' box on the Payment page.

3. Thank you and enjoy the concert!

Code 1: Use by 3:00PM PT on September 30, 2012

Code 2: Use by 3:00PM PT on December 31, 2012

[quote name='Jadachris']To thank you for choosing Live Nation to enjoy your concert experience, we're sending you this email with a special code for $5 Concert Cash good toward your next Live Nation concert ticket purchase at select House of Blues® and Live Nation clubs and theaters.

Please visit www.livenation.com/fanreward to redeem your $5 Concert Cash code and see a list of participating venues.

1. Select the "Get Tickets" button.

2. Select your preferred venue, event and ticket locations. Once you cart your preferred tickets, enter your unique code provided above to apply to your transaction balance in the 'Voucher Code' box on the Payment page.

3. Thank you and enjoy the concert!

Code 1: Use by 3:00PM PT on September 30, 2012

Code 2: Use by 3:00PM PT on December 31, 2012

[/QUOTE]

i'd totally use one of those codes if all the shows i want to go to weren't 50 to 70 bucks :/ but i encourage others to use those codes.

[quote name='Jadachris']Use by 11:59 pm PST on January 31, 2013

7Y9V-9PPJAB-75YYJH
[/QUOTE]

thanks dude! I used it. Will be supporting some indie artists with it.

[quote name='aSMiLoN']GamrRank Beta keys:

5C2497686A
5EA22BDB9D
FF9D5FA148[/QUOTE]
thnx used the third one

anyway here three more keys
DFA667941A
D67D89872C
9E3EC82469

[quote name='gelus95']thnx used the third one

anyway here three more keys
DFA667941A
D67D89872C
9E3EC82469[/QUOTE]

Thanks used the second one
Here's Mine
1F62331FEC
CB2BDF9B25
E3A2E8E85A

[quote name='fnex101']Thanks used the second one
Here's Mine
1F62331FEC
CB2BDF9B25
E3A2E8E85A[/QUOTE]

Thanks used the 1st one.

Here's a free 1-day game rental code for redbox. I didn't see anything at my local kiosks that caught my eye, so someone else can use the code. Today (9/28) is the last day:
N3GDZDZ4

Possible free Madden 13 :360: online pass. May have been claimed by previous owner and I won't be playing online.

5FHX-2WAZ-YQD3-CJBE

Hope it wasn't redeemed.

Borderlands 2 Premier Club codes for the PS3. Basically this will give you the new mechromancer class that's coming out later for free ($10 value) and a golden key. No, this will not stack so don't be that guy who wastes a free key.

NACP-JCNQ-QCQ8
NACQ-5END-TBCA

[quote name='oddeye']Borderlands 2 Premier Club codes for the PS3. Basically this will give you the new mechromancer class that's coming out later for free ($10 value) and a golden key. No, this will not stack so don't be that guy who wastes a free key.

NACP-JCNQ-QCQ8
NACQ-5END-TBCA[/QUOTE]

thanx oddeye, got the 2nd SECOND one

[quote name='oddeye']Borderlands 2 Premier Club codes for the PS3. Basically this will give you the new mechromancer class that's coming out later for free ($10 value) and a golden key. No, this will not stack so don't be that guy who wastes a free key.

NACP-JCNQ-QCQ8
NACQ-5END-TBCA[/QUOTE]

Thanks
Took the First one
Heres a Code For
Serah Alternate Costume for FF13-2
FDMD-MNNJ-2Q5P

If somebody posts weather they took the code I will post the code for genji bow

[quote name='jukkakhan']PuzzleClubhouse.com 6 Month Subscription:

QM5-EGH-R3F9[/QUOTE]

Just used this, thanks. Sounds like an interesting concept.

[quote name='jukkakhan']$10 off select products at sideshowcollectibles.com/avengers

AVE-NGER1-UYW5ETFS[/QUOTE]

I used this, kind of by accident. If I had known how expensive the select items were going to be, I probably wouldn't have redeemed it. The link in your post kind of made it necessary for me to input the code.

Was this a single use code, or can other people use it also?

Are there any country music fans here? I go to Texaco gas stations, and I've been getting a bunch of vouchers for free playlist downloads of "up and coming" country artists. I'm not much of a country fan but some of the music sounds decent. Here are a couple codes, good for downloading one playlist (usually 5 songs):

L095JEA20F8A
L395JEANW26R

To redeem codes (they expire 12/31):

1. go to TexacoCountryShowdown.com
2. Click on the music download area
3. Enter the 12 digit code
4. Follow instructions

If these get used I have a lot more. Enjoy.

[quote name='teknikalei']I used this, kind of by accident. If I had known how expensive the select items were going to be, I probably wouldn't have redeemed it. The link in your post kind of made it necessary for me to input the code.

Was this a single use code, or can other people use it also?[/QUOTE]

I think it's a single use code, but it doesn't get redeemed until you checkout and pay. I did the same thing you did when I first got the code, so it's fine.

[quote name='teknikalei']Are there any country music fans here? I go to Texaco gas stations, and I've been getting a bunch of vouchers for free playlist downloads of "up and coming" country artists. I'm not much of a country fan but some of the music sounds decent. Here are a couple codes, good for downloading one playlist (usually 5 songs):

L095JEA20F8A
L395JEANW26R

To redeem codes (they expire 12/31):

1. go to TexacoCountryShowdown.com
2. Click on the music download area
3. Enter the 12 digit code
4. Follow instructions

If these get used I have a lot more. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
I used L095JEA20F8A (well, I put in the code and viewed the songs, but all the songs were from people I've never heard of so I end up not downloading anything, so I assume it still counts the code as used.)

Heads up for anyone else that may be contemplating this: The page mentions that some of the songs are from popular country artists, however the only names I recognized (granted, I'm only really know about pop country) were attached to the videos that each playlist included.

GamrRank Codes

2288C8A945
6455229DB4
9B2A225DA2

From GamrRank:
"We will enter both you and and every friend who joins through your invite into the draw for limited Planetside 2 Beta Keys! More details here » Contest finishes October 5th!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back