Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the second FF 6 (iTunes and uv) and a mix of first and second Despicable Me 2 to get iTunes and uv. As always JLick thanks for your amazing contributions to CAG! I usually try to only grab one code but my kid is going to love having Despicable Me 2 and I can't wait to watch FF6!! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like the post as a thanks, no need to fill up the thread.

Despicable Me 2 (iTunes AND UV) (UniversalDigitalCopy.com)

XJ9XTRLTKEE?

7RHKFXMYP49?

LK4YXF3LK97?

Fast & Furious 6 (iTunes AND UV) (UniversalDigitalCopy.com)

6HRAXP7XL6M?

36KWY4YA7XA?

96HLHPMRM6Y?

Man of Steel (UV Only) (Vudu.com/redeem or Flixster.com/getUV)

M247KKC9QCT?

XHY73246Q7T?

WFWYQF9HQVW?

That's it for now, enjoy my lovely CAG'ers
Thanks again for the generosity with the movies. Unfortunately that last FF6 got lurked.

I'm not asking for a free one.. I am asking if someone has an extra code for sale.
It's still asking. They actually have a thread for sales and trades and whatnot you should ask there. Edit: Oh look at that you already did that.

Last edited:
I posted about this a while back but somehow managed to misplace the code.  I've since found it, so I'm posting it again.

This is a McDonald's game piece for "The Maw", an Xbox 360 download.  Game piece says to claim at onehotholiday.  I'm still fairly new so I can't post the actual website, but Google it and you should find it.  Code is:

2ZJM2V52LM

Cheers!

I posted about this a while back but somehow managed to misplace the code. I've since found it, so I'm posting it again.

This is a McDonald's game piece for "The Maw", an Xbox 360 download. Game piece says to claim at onehotholiday. I'm still fairly new so I can't post the actual website, but Google it and you should find it. Code is:

2ZJM2V52LM

Cheers!
Already lurked. Thank you, though. :)

Anybody have a 12 month Netflix gift code for sale ?

Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

I'm not asking for a free one.. I am asking if someone has an extra code for sale.

It's still asking. They actually have a thread for sales and trades and whatnot you should ask there. Edit: Oh look at that you already did that.
This doesn't matter anyway seeing as they're BANNED from sale/trade/purchase on CAG anyway:

• The following items are not for sale, trade or purchase on CAG:
* Netflix 1-year subscription codes. They're being farmed due to a glitch on LG's website related to a free 1-year streaming subscription code available for TV purchases.

Sorry about the jumbledness, was in .lua format just cause I like all the cool colors and setup Notepad++ gives me lol
I have tons more to giveaway just keeping being cool people to me and I'll continue to spread the love. Namaste

I
Am
Pretty
Cleverly
Annoying
Aren't
I
Oops
Forgot
My
Punctuation
?
That
Was
A
Statement
Not
A
Question
Winner
[Xbox 360]
{COD Ghosts Free Fall MP Map]
9H3XX-DKCJK-DFDT2-RKK2W-JM7PZ
DR72K-D62JR-H2GGR-YPDVR-42XGZ
{Crysis 3 Hunter Edition MP Bonuses: Predator Bow, Recon Arrow, Hunter Nanosuit Module, etc...]
CK9QY-TRMQC-C7442-R2PQJ-CP6RZ
{Darksiders II Crucible Pass Code]
PVQRP-YJH3K-9H9XR-MWCX3-M2KDZ
4TKVM-XQY32-G3JXM-QQ7DG-QDRDZ
{Halo Reach Anniversary Map Pack]
VW8H9-XYP38-3BYXY-X6692-FR9KK
{Halo Anniversary "Grunt Funeral" Skull]
D4J2Y-KQFJH-BQK4M-F3KQ3-72B4C
{Master Chief Avatar Armor]
Male 6BJYY-VYDY4-RDMVF-H7RMQ-K4V9X
Female TC649-CQWBD-9D8KR-FHQ7P-CGVGQ
{Trials]
2-Day 38W7K-8VCGP-6W7BK-376CV-G72HG
{School of Dragons Online - Mobile Ultimate Battle Pack] schoolofdragons.com/DVD
KAU9LJV7X8
HBM4VSD7Z6 

Sorry about the jumbledness, was in .lua format just cause I like all the cool colors and setup Notepad++ gives me lol
I have tons more to giveaway just keeping being cool people to me and I'll continue to spread the love. Namaste

I
Am
Pretty
Cleverly
Annoying
Aren't
I
Oops
Forgot
My
Punctuation
?
That
Was
A
Statement
Not
A
Question
Winner
[Xbox 360]
{Crysis 3 Hunter Edition MP Bonuses: Predator Bow, Recon Arrow, Hunter Nanosuit Module, etc...]
{Trials]
{School of Dragons Online - Mobile Ultimate Battle Pack] schoolofdragons.com/DVD
KAU9LJV7X8
HBM4VSD7Z6
That was certainly a fun way of handling that. ^^

I
Am
Pretty
Cleverly
Annoying
Aren't
I
Oops
Forgot
My
Punctuation
?
That
Was
A
Statement
Not
A
Question
Winner
[Xbox 360]
{Trials]
KAU9LJV7X8
HBM4VSD7Z6
all the halo codes are gone :whistle2:( didnt try any other
awesome drop though...

I
Am
Pretty
Cleverly
Annoying
Aren't
I
Oops
Forgot
My
Punctuation
?
That
Was
A
Statement
Not
A
Question
Winner
[Xbox 360]
{Trials]
KAU9LJV7X8
HBM4VSD7Z6
Wasn't able to take any but I liked how you did that one!

Yah really I can't get five dollars cause I have to get money for my car
And I should just give you, a guy who joined like 8 days ago, $5 because you have to pay for your priorities? Wow, lol.

Hey guys! I don't have any spare cash cause I'm grocery shopping since I need to eat. Anyone wanna hook a guy up with $10 XBucks?

Sure. Here you go. Cause we just give MS points to anyone who asks even when the forum clearly states no asking for codes

WR9RY-BKRX8-RX7M9-9Q7FT-KGK48
please tell me that was a bing code.

and if it was a 400 points code, why would you give it to someone who has a CAG account that has been less than a month and gave a rather less than creative sob story.

I have no idea if these are of any use to anyone, but I hate to throw a code in the trash.  These are from Star Wars Fighter Pods toys, used to battle online at fighterpods.com.

2271-967-304-4019
2283-218-807-0841
2291-768-998-3326
2236-221-925-4524
2243-001-014-9362
2221-275-154-8313
2236-051-341-1250
2299-495-505-0752
2278-206-712-3703

Come on do you really think for how long I have been a member here I would hand out a 400 point code just like that?! I thought it would have come over as sarcastic. It was a 48 hr live code from a couple pages back. I was simply just trying to troll a troll.

Wow I see everybody has to be a jerk because I want five dollars for dlc on borderlands 2
If you don't want to incur these kinds of responses, don't beg in a topic that states not to do so. Anyone can make a mistake by posting against the rules, etc. (Even i have by mistake) Just learn from it and movie on. But if you insist on continuing to beg, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a negative reaction.

Come on do you really think for how long I have been a member here I would hand out a 400 point code just like that?! I thought it would have come over as sarcastic. It was a 48 hr live code from a couple pages back. I was simply just trying to troll a troll.
So... You're a jerk!

Seriously though. Listen mate. If you came here, made a new account, and asked for $5 cause you don't have the spare cash to buy BL2 dlc. Then maybe you shouldn't be worrying about buying Xbox stuff and worry about your car.

You should've given him a code for something really useless, like a Bing t-shirt for his avatar :p

Yeah I thought about just keep doing 48 hr live codes and saying other people must be getting them but I don't have the time and didn't want others thinking it was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back