Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shadownetone']damn i hate it when people post shit for lurkers. Is it to much fucking work to say first to reply or quote gets code?[/QUOTE]

Proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished. :roll:

Listen up. YOU don't get to dictate the terms of the drop.

Since I'm the one posting the code, I'll do whatever the hell I want. Like this:

If anyone not named shadownetone wants a Charlie Brown or Happy or Hidden Objects Amazon ios/starbucks code, reply here and I'll pm you. First of each gets it.

I don't understand why people get so worked up about lurkers. Sure, it's slightly annoying, but it's also annoying to give out codes the 'hard' way. Let it be, people.

[quote name='hellmutt']I don't understand why people get so worked up about lurkers. Sure, it's slightly annoying, but it's also annoying to give out codes the 'hard' way. Let it be, people.[/QUOTE]

Being mad at lurkers is one thing, but getting pissed posted at the person dropping a code about their method is another.

Especially when that person's recent month of post history consists mainly of claiming free codes, entering giveaways, etc. What has shadownetone paid forward recently to give him license to bitch? In my eyes, that's just as bad as a lurker...

[quote name='sp00ge']Being mad at lurkers is one thing, but getting pissed posted at the person dropping a code about their method is another.

Especially when that person's recent month of post history consists mainly of claiming free codes, entering giveaways, etc. What has shadownetone paid forward recently to give him license to bitch? In my eyes, that's just as bad as a lurker...[/QUOTE]
Isn't it ironic that now the only way shadownetone will get a code is by being a lurker?

[quote name='sp00ge']Being mad at lurkers is one thing, but getting pissed posted at the person dropping a code about their method is another.

Especially when that person's recent month of post history consists mainly of claiming free codes, entering giveaways, etc. What has shadownetone paid forward recently to give him license to bitch? In my eyes, that's just as bad as a lurker...[/QUOTE]
agreed its one thing to complain about a lurker, but insulting the person who makes the donations.... its not very nice.

[quote name='confoosious']Proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished. :roll:

Since I'm the one posting the code, I'll do whatever the hell I want. Like this:

If anyone not named shadownetone wants a Charlie Brown or Happy or Hidden Objects Amazon ios/starbucks code, reply here and I'll pm you. First of each gets it.[/QUOTE]

I'd like a Charlie Brown please.

for the last few days I have been forced to be a lurker, until today my account was finally able to post (since I just made my account) so I am gong to give a borderlands 2 Mr. Torgue's campaign of carnage xbox code out to the first pm excluding shadownetone because of his lovely comment about lurkers earlier.:booty:(I know it was free but its not anymore) If I find my extra code for creature slaughterdome I will post that as well

[quote name='blackhalk123']for the last few days I have been forced to be a lurker, until today my account was finally able to post (since I just made my account) so I am gong to give a borderlands 2 Mr. Torgue's campaign of carnage xbox code out to the first pm excluding shadownetone because of his lovely comment about lurkers earlier.:booty:(I know it was free but its not anymore) If I find my extra code for creature slaughterdome I will post that as well[/QUOTE]
congrats edszxneo got it

[quote name='confoosious']Proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished. :roll:

If anyone not named shadownetone wants a Charlie Brown or Happy or Hidden Objects Amazon ios/starbucks code, reply here and I'll pm you. First of each gets it.[/QUOTE]

Happy please :) and my name is not shadownetone :p

Mortal Kombat Songs Inspired By the Warriors Album
xxxs6hhr3544q?ntv8vf
? - Who was killed moments after Mortal Kombat Annihilation started?
How to redeem

Don't know if it expired or not. But worth a try. Going to have the Lurkers work for it if they want it.

[quote name='Olengie']Mortal Kombat Songs Inspired By the Warriors Album
xxxs6hhr3544q?ntv8vf
? - Who was killed moments after Mortal Kombat Annihilation started?
How to redeem

Don't know if it expired or not. But worth a try. Going to have the Lurkers work for it if they want it.[/QUOTE]

Its Cage right? unless I entered it wrong, it was already lurked....

Thanks though!

[quote name='AfroMcNinja']Its Cage right? unless I entered it wrong, it was already lurked....

Thanks though![/QUOTE]

Johnny Cage. But correct nonetheless in a way. If it was lurked. Then. :(

[quote name='confoosious']charlie brown and happy codes sent. Still have one more Hidden Objects Amazon game.[/QUOTE]

I guess I might be interested in that Amazon game if you still have it?

EA Sports Promotion Code ($10 off any EA sports game)
Instructions straight from the e-mail:
Go to: www.store.origin.com/mcd
Add any item ($10 or less including shipping & handling) to your cart by clicking on “ADD TO CART”
Type: ezfw2pob2r52hjz6 in the “Promotion Code” field at the above EA redemption site and press “APPLY”

Expires Dec 31, 2012. I don't really do sports games and sorta forgot about the code until just recently, so I'll just leave this here.

Free Mortal Kombat PS3 movie code (redeem by 12/31 on PSN):

GM2C-GJN8-EETH

[quote name='postal32']Hawken Beta 5000 credits:

edit:

30day PSN Plus trial (EU only):[/QUOTE]

I used the plus code, thanx!!!

Does anybody know which PS3 games come with the 30-Day Playstation Plus Trial? Just recently bought a PS3 with about 10 games and was hoping to see what PS Plus is all about, but none have any...

I could have swore Infamous 2 came with the 30-Day Trial =/

[quote name='XxLady_AthenaxX']Does anybody know which PS3 games come with the 30-Day Playstation Plus Trial? Just recently bought a PS3 with about 10 games and was hoping to see what PS Plus is all about, but none have any...

I could have swore Infamous 2 came with the 30-Day Trial =/[/QUOTE]

Easiest way to find out what is currently offered is to sign into the PS store on the your PS3 and go to the PS Plus Section. It lists them all right there.

[quote name='hellmutt']Easiest way to find out what is currently offered is to sign into the PS store on the your PS3 and go to the PS Plus Section. It lists them all right there.[/QUOTE]
No, not what games are available through the PS+ service, but what games actually come with trial codes. I'm just wanting to try out the service for myself (and maybe finally get my hands on SSF4 Arcade Edition since its free to PS+ members ;))

[quote name='XxLady_AthenaxX']No, not what games are available through the PS+ service, but what games actually come with trial codes. I'm just wanting to try out the service for myself (and maybe finally get my hands on SSF4 Arcade Edition since its free to PS+ members ;))[/QUOTE]

I don't know of any games that include a free 1 month trial of PS Plus. They do run various promos every now and again so it's not too hard to come by, if you're patient. People who bought the Vita from Amazon on Black Friday were given 3 free one-month codes along with their purchase...

[quote name='hellmutt']I don't know of any games that include a free 1 month trial of PS Plus. They do run various promos every now and again so it's not too hard to come by, if you're patient. People who bought the Vita from Amazon on Black Friday were given 3 free one-month codes along with their purchase...[/QUOTE]
Hmm... I thought some of the "PS-Exclusive company" (like Naughty Dog)games came with 'em... guess I was wrong =/

Well, if anyone has a spare they're willing to part with, I'd greatly appreciate it. ^^

Here's some free 1 day Game rental codes for Red Box. One use only, can't share.
Expires 12/31 so hurry up and use them!

Q2672745
H3HJNXVZ
WXZ5DR6M
ZZXT4HWM
3W4VVGRZ
DJW72V6N

[quote name='XxLady_AthenaxX']Hmm... I thought some of the "PS-Exclusive company" (like Naughty Dog)games came with 'em... guess I was wrong =/

Well, if anyone has a spare they're willing to part with, I'd greatly appreciate it. ^^[/QUOTE]

Here, http://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation/app_106681779474103

They'll send you the code to your e-mail in a few days.

To redeem just create an EU account (if you don't have one yet)

Trine OnLive Key
FMCLPIWE

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key
FROZE-71O1B-3FJLR-VGPE6-71O0D

Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura Key
0ba3d81e41b1c649ac0ad8bcb35cc674

Braid OnLive Key
UNXJSRKW

Osmos OnLive Key
NMBLNDNH

If you use them, please say so

[quote name='Punisher138']
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key
FROZE-71O1B-3FJLR-VGPE6-71O0D

Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura Key
0ba3d81e41b1c649ac0ad8bcb35cc674
[/QUOTE]

Used these. Thanks a bunch! My brothers and I will definitely enjoy them!

I have two or three (can't remember if I used the one) redbox game codes that expire on 12/31. First three people to quote this message will get one each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back