Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BFBB Delicious']I can't find the PSN code drop thread so I am leaving this here. No idea if it still works, as it says it is expired, but I figured someone would maybe want to try.

Uncharted: Super Voucher:

JT2N-MBN2-JTLR

KPBE-GNN7-HMN6[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much. I always thought the super voucher expired, but apparently not! Time to pick up another uncharted 2

[quote name='filmthedead']What is a super voucher?[/QUOTE]

Redeeming the code basically gives you a bunch of Uncharted 2 DLC like map packs, avatars, characters skins and a few other stuff.

Papa Johns free large 1 topping pizza codes. Expire March 10th.

xpgpm2hrfzzc
x6zntytwdgzc
xdkh7bp3n2zc
x4j3bjvjzpzc
x5qdpsmcdrzc

I have a lot of these left for sale or trade, PM me if anyone wants to make a deal.

[quote name='Clang']Papa Johns free large 1 topping pizza codes. Expire March 10th.

xpgpm2hrfzzc
x6zntytwdgzc
xdkh7bp3n2zc
x4j3bjvjzpzc
x5qdpsmcdrzc

I have a lot of these left for sale or trade, PM me if anyone wants to make a deal.[/QUOTE]

I used xpgpm2hrfzzc , Thanks !!! :bouncy:

Living Earth Clock and Weather iOS app (starbucks code)

XDnbW3X.jpg

[quote name='Clang']Papa Johns free large 1 topping pizza codes. Expire March 10th.

xpgpm2hrfzzc
x6zntytwdgzc
xdkh7bp3n2zc
x4j3bjvjzpzc
x5qdpsmcdrzc

I have a lot of these left for sale or trade, PM me if anyone wants to make a deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again Clang. I fed my whole family for dinner tonight free on you and CAG. First time strangers on the internet determined my dinner meal!

[quote name='confoosious']Living Earth Clock and Weather iOS app (starbucks code)

XDnbW3X.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used "lky3rljy9ywx".

Powerade 3 point my coke rewards code:

hwt6040jrbb4m0

edit: randomly found this on my desk while roamin around CAG so it fits :p

[quote name='xHeartlessx']Powerade 3 point my coke rewards code:

hwt6040jrbb4m0

edit: randomly found this on my desk while roamin around CAG so it fits :p[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got this code. :D

wow that was so fast didnt even get to edit what it was for before it was used so how bout this one????

10 Points MCR :p

nr6959p6xk59w

TYPO---PMed the correct code :)

[quote name='xHeartlessx']wow that was so fast didnt even get to edit what it was for before it was used so how bout this one????

nr6959p6xk59w
[/QUOTE]

That one didn't seem to work for me, but maybe someone got it first. Could it have been a typo?

[quote name='xHeartlessx']wow that was so fast didnt even get to edit what it was for before it was used so how bout this one????

nr6959p6xk59w

TYPO---PMed the correct code :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that worked!

[quote name='SackManBoy']anybody want a Scavenger Hunt code for the newTomb Raider? first to reply gets it.[/QUOTE]

If you still have it and it isn't against the rules to get successive codes I'll have it. Thanks

Papa Johns free large 1 topping pizza codes again. Expire March 10th.

xq38ys2s8czc
xx9fwy3n2yzc
xgff8h5jx2zc
xk26gcqfjnzc
xfjjm2kfjkzc

I have a lot of these left for sale or trade, PM me if anyone wants to make a deal.

[quote name='Clang']Papa Johns free large 1 topping pizza codes again. Expire March 10th.

xq38ys2s8czc
xx9fwy3n2yzc
xgff8h5jx2zc
xk26gcqfjnzc
xfjjm2kfjkzc

Those were gone Faster then Dead Island :p

Didn't get a one :whistle2:#

[quote name='Clang']Papa Johns free large 1 topping pizza codes again. Expire March 10th.

xq38ys2s8czc
xx9fwy3n2yzc
xgff8h5jx2zc
xk26gcqfjnzc
xfjjm2kfjkzc

Thank you!

I grabbed: xgff8h5jx2zc

EDIT: Interesting, though I had used the code and the pizza was in my cart as free, it must have let someone else use the same code and they must have checked out before me because it is saying "The offer has expired" That sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the people (or person) who actually got those codes can't take the 5 seconds to type "thank you" to Clang.

Clearly people of refinement and class.

Anyone want a code for $10 off next purchase from EA Origins? Go ahead and quote this and I'll send it away.

[quote name='kalmah']Anyone want a code for $10 off next purchase from EA Origins? Go ahead and quote this and I'll send it away.[/QUOTE]

Can i have the code? :D

Redbox code. 50% off a dvd rental with code

2R646HGD

I don't have any time to swing by a redbox, so have ay it. Code expires @11:59PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back