Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a code for Magicka solve this riddle ot get it

It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CAGs, got two Origin codes from the Humble Origin Bundle I don't need.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
CQ6W-EUQQ-6XK7-EBKH-5T6V

Populous Origin Key
HQZZ-U6YX-68RB-KHS7-CLPY

Enjoy!

Hey CAGs, got two Origin codes from the Humble Origin Bundle I don't need.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
CQ6W-EUQQ-6XK7-EBKH-5T6V

Populous Origin Key
HQZZ-U6YX-68RB-KHS7-CLPY

Enjoy!
Was away and wanted to pick up the bundle but didn't, wasn't able to get the code for C&C before someone else but thanks for sharing.

Crap! Missed the last Humble Bundle. Kept meaning to get it. Waited too long. Doh!
Really? You're in these "free code" threads an awful lot to conveniently have forgotten to get it. Besides, I recall you picking up a few codes along the way anyways. But if not, I'm sure those kids you scour the internets to get codes for have enough to play as it is.

Or are you posting this to get someone who may not know you are in this thread at all hours to gift you a free copy?

Really? You're in these "free code" threads an awful lot to conveniently have forgotten to get it. Besides, I recall you picking up a few codes along the way anyways. But if not, I'm sure those kids you scour the internets to get codes for have enough to play as it is.

Or are you posting this to get someone who may not know you are in this thread at all hours to gift you a free copy?
Actually, i was just responding to a post just before mine that had pointed out that the Humble Bundle had expired. I looked at the deal early and figured i had plenty of time. Then got busy the last several days and missed out in trying to sneak it in before it ended. I was going to buy a few bundles. Use a few codes, give a few to family and put the rest here.

But quite frankly, why the hell am i explaining myself to you? I've never been anything but nice to everyone here. I give out codes and i don't take all that many REGARDLESS of who i'm giving them to. But thanks for being a huge ass who only assumes the worst in people! Who the hell are you to assume you know anything about me?

I'm not sure if these promo codes still work but give them a shot folks.

GAIA online 2012 exclusive item and 2,500 gold pins: GCBF7P3Q4G3W8 & GCBY9F3Q4V7R4

Iron man pizza codes for use at www.im3ticketoffer.com: LVEVFKPA35AD & P4FR85T8ET3Y

Enjoy to whoever gets to use them.

Here are a couple of unused keys I got from the EA Bundle. All of the games are for Origin (I used all of the steam key)

Burnout Paradise: HCAJ-U3FM-D6LQ-ZVQ5-SBMW

Battlefield 3: 44WW-2J7C-YM7J-P9AF-CX52

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: GMPX-R8T7-GXU9-LHBU-JM58

Here are a couple of unused keys I got from the EA Bundle. All of the games are for Origin (I used all of the steam key)

I have them all, thanks for the drop! :) edit-

hohoho, it seems that nobody lurked the codes, i've send the BF3 code to my friend about 15 min later, and it worked, thank you very much my friend!

thought am late for this but i was able to get Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. i kept missing all the drops for that game but finally got it. thanks a lot :)

Origin Codes:

Burnout Paradise - 7FRR-JR47-THCR-V2PW-WJR8

Crysis 2 - H6U4-FRJX-BVYK-V85U-ZQFU

Medal of Honor - DVGY-39XG-278T-REGS-6S58

Mirror's Edge - FYE6-XL4Q-5N4S-P6L3-Z7AC

Command & Cinquer - 74NN-93JJ-MQ74-DD2K-YXEE

Populous - 53DD-R558-BRVP-A2HV-RNYS

Enjoy!

Origin Codes:

Burnout Paradise - 7FRR-JR47-THCR-V2PW-WJR8

Crysis 2 - H6U4-FRJX-BVYK-V85U-ZQFU

Medal of Honor - DVGY-39XG-278T-REGS-6S58

Mirror's Edge - FYE6-XL4Q-5N4S-P6L3-Z7AC

Command & Cinquer - 74NN-93JJ-MQ74-DD2K-YXEE

Populous - 53DD-R558-BRVP-A2HV-RNYS

Enjoy!
nice share... thanks a lot :)

Origin Codes:

Enjoy!
I didn't take any codes. Just wanted to say I dig your avatar and signature.

Origin Codes:

Enjoy!
Looks like they've all been used. Thank you, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back