Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial from Ryse:

Q4BBM
-37R7X
-X6YT2
:booty:
:dunce:
-BGGMQ
:spam:
-P7MX2
Well that was fun to open!

Probably a stupid question but am I allowed to post my Hulu Plus 2 week trial referral link here? It's a multi-use code/link and gives everyone 2 weeks (14 days) for FREE instead of the normal 1 week (7 day) trial you would normally get.

If not, which forum would be best suited for it? Thank you ahead of time

Sanctum
Steam Key:
J4YZR-9QWEI-YLL6B

Two Worlds Epic Edition
Steam Key:
VTV77-ERX63-F6A4K

Joint Task Force
Steam Key:
HXZCE-PMTG6-ZQ96N

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Steam Key:
9ILB0-NNXYZ-R3MKC

Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Steam Key:
L4FFR-V9DI7-GIEPI

Sanctum
Steam Key:
J4YZR-9QWEI-YLL6B

Two Worlds Epic Edition
Steam Key:
VTV77-ERX63-F6A4K

Joint Task Force
Steam Key:
HXZCE-PMTG6-ZQ96N

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Steam Key:
9ILB0-NNXYZ-R3MKC

Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Steam Key:
L4FFR-V9DI7-GIEPI
Guests got them.

I have Steam codes for Magicka (+ Dungeons & Demons & Vietnam DLCs) & Serious Sam 3 for the first people to PM me telling me what the weather is like where you are!

Both games have been claimed! Stay warm everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Faerie Solitaire steam key. first to tell me they want it will get it pm'd. only 1 available 

edit: key gone

I got the Faerie Solitaire key from Asmith906, thanks again!

I also have a key to give out, for F.E.A.R 3. Just be the first to ask me for it here and I'll send you a PM.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what this one is - Steam's saying I own it, but not telling me what it is.

I'm glad I keep better track of my keys now. :p

GPCL9-RKWI4-BGCGL

I'll be honest, I have no idea what this one is - Steam's saying I own it, but not telling me what it is.

I'm glad I keep better track of my keys now. :p

GPCL9-RKWI4-BGCGL
thanks, I redeem the code , but the steam dont say what game is redeemed , and dont add game in my steam collection .

bernardoms said:
thanks, I redeem the code , but the steam dont say what game is redeemed , and dont add game in my steam collection .Strange
When I tried it said it was for a DLC, and didn't redeem as I didn't have the base game

5% off at the online Microsoft Store

Discount Code: jfu82of6b

One time use

* Valid from 11/13/2013 to 12/31/2014. Offer valid online only at the US Microsoft Store. May not be combined with other offers or applied to prior purchases. Excludes gift cards, pre-ordered products, Office 365, Volume Licensing, Xbox One console, Surface 2 and Surface 2 Pro. Limited to stock on hand. Discount applies before taxes, shipping and other fees. Limit 1 coupon per transaction. Not for resellers. Quantity limits may apply.

Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Starter Box Key

MBAW-TRQP-7SZ4-E4RH

Usable in accounts that are less than 6 hours old. Activate at in-game shop. So if someone wants to try that game out, you are welcome.

Starter Box Includes (120 Cards – 10 Packs of 12 Cards Each):

o 80 Commons
o 30 Uncommons
o 10 Rares or Epics
o 12 Chances at Premium Cards
o 12 Chances at Wildcards

More codes at Alienware arena

I have a Steam code for Magicka and the Vietnam DLC. Whoever PMs first and tells me their favorite Ninja Turtle can have it!

Edit: gone gone gone. Raphael was the victor.

yeah! i can grab this time!

Success!

Your code has successfully been redeemed and the following has been added to your account:

Arkham Origins Joker Keys

Thanks u GodlyOne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back