Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the 6th day of christmas asmith gave to thee. 

6 RANDOM GAMES

Clutch

PJ20Z-8A?BQ-DJTQP

Crash Time 2

RQ34Z-?HAXT-IIMXC

Death Track: Resurrection

VR99Y-YMMXK-TQA?D  

Metal Drift

2LYXN-Z0?MZ-X3XIT  

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

2BN8X-X6WDF-L?8ZK  

Wasteland Angel

AJH96-?BBMA-AZX0V 

? = Number

you know the drill 

6 RANDOM GAMES

Clutch

PJ20Z-8A?BQ-DJTQP

Crash Time 2

RQ34Z-?HAXT-IIMXC

VR99Y-YMMXK-TQA?D

Metal Drift

2LYXN-Z0?MZ-X3XIT

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

2BN8X-X6WDF-L?8ZK

Wasteland Angel

AJH96-?BBMA-AZX0V

? = Number

you know the drill
Thanks for Crash Time 2!

6 RANDOM GAMES

Clutch

PJ20Z-8A?BQ-DJTQP

Crash Time 2

RQ34Z-?HAXT-IIMXC

VR99Y-YMMXK-TQA?D

Metal Drift

2LYXN-Z0?MZ-X3XIT

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

2BN8X-X6WDF-L?8ZK

Wasteland Angel

AJH96-?BBMA-AZX0V

? = Number

you know the drill
Thanks for Sharing

Wasteland Angel

AJH96-"3"BBMA-AZX0V

I wish a Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas to ALL and to some.....free stuff!!! I was just going through some old emails and found a bunch of bonus stuff I got free with amazon preorders and some free stuff I got other places that I just never used. (Some codes are for PS3 and some for XBOX 360) I have got so much over the years from the CAG community that I am VERY excited to give back. One thing though some of these codes are more than a year old and I have NO idea if they expire or not, so you if you are blessed enough to get one and it does not work please know that my heart was in the right place :) To prevent the most evil people on earth from getting these (lurkers) I will just give the codes on a first come first serve basis via the CAG private messaging service (or should I say FIRST PM FIRST SERVE) and I will update when something is gone, then I will post some new ones (a few at a time) till they are all gone...Here we go....

Tiger Woods 12 The Masters XBOX 360:

Georgia Classic Putter pre-order bonus

Madden NFL 12 XBOX 360:

code for the All Rookie and All Sophomore Teams.

Karrot Prop For Xbox 360 Avatar (looks like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=pic+of+xbox+360+carrot+avatar+prop&tbm=isch&source=iu&imgil=CUQM9I6ydmj8aM%3A%3Bhttps%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcRtfVIY3xTSUvzjRIyZmrojV-FuzfzkiNO4oK3tyFxs-_bCWQFI%3B300%3B460%3BxBpKthEqE7CNNM%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.listia.com%2Fauction%2F1415150-kinect-sports-plush-carrot-mascot-avatar&sa=X&ei=QOS5UsW8McirkQfylYBg&ved=0CCsQ9QEwAA&biw=1200&bih=590#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=RTBU_KKCX7bt-M%3A%3BxUox0YI-FFxj-M%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Flh5.ggpht.com%2F_TaLDQuLWL30%2FTVbqh6oTCuI%2FAAAAAAAAJLc%2FJDQXUVDvrhw%2Fimage%5B5%5D.png%3Fimgmax%3D800%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.x2theg.com%2F2011%2F02%2Ffree-xbox-live-avatar-plush-carrot.html%3B292%3B241 )

Madden NFL 12/13 XBOX 360:

Your purchase has entitled you to a free code for the Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in "Madden NFL 12." Collect the card in Madden Ultimate Team 12 to automatically unlock the Andrew Luck Rookie Card for Madden Ultimate Team 13

NHL 13 XBOX 360:

Amazon exclusive "BAUER Boost Pack."

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to ALL and to some.....free stuff!!! I was just going through some old emails and found a bunch of bonus stuff I got free with amazon preorders and some free stuff I got other places that I just never used. (Some codes are for PS3 and some for XBOX 360) I have got so much over the years from the CAG community that I am VERY excited to give back. One thing though some of these codes are more than a year old and I have NO idea if they expire or not, so you if you are blessed enough to get one and it does not work please know that my heart was in the right place :) To prevent the most evil people on earth from getting these (lurkers) I will just give the codes on a first come first serve basis via the CAG private messaging service (or should I say FIRST PM FIRST SERVE) and I will update when something is gone, then I will post some new ones (a few at a time) till they are all gone...Here we go....

wanted to thank mrmagoo - damn phone lol

COD Ghosts Official Soundtrack Code from PS4 Hardened Edition - E9LY-FQN0D-4Q0F

Download at callofduty.com/ghosts/ce

Merry Christmas!

For the Xbox 360 - 

Ms. Splosion Man - XQCDX-KVWQW-3DDHT-MGCRQ-7QQXZ

The Maw  - YM3R9-D9F2H-WJP7W-9XMCK-HP49Z

pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video - 27MX2-4RMTK-VX694-VMMY8-3GDT2

Some Steam Codes:

Capsized 88TXQ-IH96Z-KI9WT

Dear Esther CWAZZ-CA8MG-ZVPJ2

English Country Time AHZHB-GAREN-JKTKQ

Intrusion 2 K4K89-8I7PI-NZP9M

Little Inferno 7572K-YK98W-6QNBI

Oil Rush K4Y5P54A7HHAOH4M

Thomas Was Alone HCIM5-NR8R4-MVFGN

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers M38XJ-EHKLM-50BN6

Some Steam Codes:

All lurked D:

Some Steam Codes:

All Lurked :(

'Tis the season.  

I'm pretty sure most of these still work, I didn't test them (don't have time), but I'm confident of their validity, though don't hate me if it doesn't work.  Most of these expire on 12/31/13 if that even matters. Unlike last time, I'll do PMs instead of posting them for those pesky lurkers.  Please PM me if you want any of these.  Priority will be given to "contributing" CAGs or a 1st come 1st serve basis.  If you don't hear from me, it means it has already been given away.

Xbox 360:

7 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial

Bioshock Infinite - Comstock's China Broom Shotgun (not sure if this is valid so I'll list this one only:

Q7V7Y-XX3D4-9HVKH-H9H3F-99DDZ

Call of Duty Ghosts - Free Fall Multiplayer Map

Devil May Cry - Samurai Weapons Pack

Devil May Cry - Vergil's Downfall Downloadable Content

NBA 2K14 - King James Bonus Pack

PS3:

Batman Arkham Origins - Blackmask Challenge Maps

Batman Arkham Origins - Joker's Vandla Bundle

Batman Arkham Origins - Bane's Forces Bundle

Crysis 3 - Stalker Pack

God of War Ascension - Champions Pack

Tomb Raider - Lost Adventurer Challenge Tomb

Tomb Raider - Shanty Town Multiplayer Map

Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt DLC items

'Tis the season.

I'm pretty sure most of these still work, I didn't test them (don't have time), but I'm confident of their validity, though don't hate me if it doesn't work. Most of these expire on 12/31/13 if that even matters. Unlike last time, I'll do PMs instead of posting them for those pesky lurkers. Please PM me if you want any of these. Priority will be given to "contributing" CAGs or a 1st come 1st serve basis. If you don't hear from me, it means it has already been given away.

Xbox 360:

Bioshock Infinite - Comstock's China Broom Shotgun (not sure if this is valid so I'll list this one only:

Q7V7Y-XX3D4-9HVKH-H9H3F-99DDZ

Devil May Cry - Samurai Weapons Pack

Devil May Cry - Vergil's Downfall Downloadable Content

NBA 2K14 - King James Bonus Pack

PS3:

Batman Arkham Origins - Blackmask Challenge Maps

Batman Arkham Origins - Joker's Vandla Bundle

Batman Arkham Origins - Bane's Forces Bundle

Crysis 3 - Stalker Pack

God of War Ascension - Champions Pack

Tomb Raider - Lost Adventurer Challenge Tomb

Tomb Raider - Shanty Town Multiplayer Map

Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt DLC items
Thanks!!

$5 off select PS4 titles at Amazon: GS59-L5ULT4-3E43SB

works for Battlefield 4, Madden 25, FIFA 14, Need for Speed Rivals and NBA Live 14

I think its one time use only, so if you use it please say so

for people dropping codes if you don't want the to be gone immediately try replacing a number or letter with a question mark. It at least gives people more time to actually see the drop.

Raffle Time.

The Prize a copy of Trine 2 & Super Heaxagon.

How to Enter. Like this post. Simple right ^_^

Contest will be open for the next 15 min after that I will PM the winner with my steam name.

Good Luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back