Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances - a free to play strategy MMO

P4F_LoU_sunset_normal_right2.jpg

P4F_LoU_sunset_normal_left3.jpg

Sign up today and redeem the code for a free* Resource Pack to kick-start your alliances:

P4F_LoU_sunset_normal_right3.jpg

P4F_LoU_sunset_normal_left4.jpg

22E9-6SFK-8EJ4-U8AG

Greenman Gaming:

Hey lLucorl,

This weekend you’ll be able to get 25% off a selection of pre-purchase titles with your very own special voucher*! The voucher below will only work for you, but it will work on any of the following PC Digital products: Thief & Master Thief Edition, South Park: The Stick of Truth, The LEGO Movie Videogame, and finally Men of War: Assault Squad 2!

TFC395-1XN2FF-5UOE8E

Remember this voucher wont work for anybody else, so if you’ve got jealous friends just tell them to opt-in to our newsletters and they’ll be eligible for these great rewards!
 Expires: 2/14/2014

Just hit a jackpot of 7 more Skype premium codes saved in my email. No idea how I got them but whoever wants them, PM me or like the post or quote it or something. Only one code per member, must have been here for at least a month.

All out! Sent to all who asked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hit a jackpot of 7 more Skype premium codes saved in my email. No idea how I got them but whoever wants them, PM me or like the post or quote it or something. Only one code per member, must have been here for at least a month.
Can you give me a copy??... thank you! :)

Could I have one as well? I use Skype ALOT so Premium for at least a little while would be great. :)

If there are anymore available I would like one thanks Masa15.

I'll take one if you still have some left. Thanx in advance

Forgot I had this: (1st come 1st serve I guess)

Your promotional code:

B7NQ-5CUP-KJRQ-DBCN

Promotion details:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering “Battlefield 4." Your purchase has qualified you for a bonus Battlepack. This contains a combination of new weapon accessories, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and character customization items for use with "Battlefield 4".

How to redeem your code (See “Your promotional code” above):

Step 1: Go to dogtagoffer.battlefield.com
Step 2: Log in with your Origin account (or sign-up if you don't already have an Origin account)
Step 3: Follow the instructions to enter your promotional code
Step 4: Bonus in-game content will be available after "Battlefield 4" launches this fall

Forgot I had this: (1st come 1st serve I guess)

Your promotional code:

B7NQ-5CUP-KJRQ-DBCN Promotion details:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering “Battlefield 4." Your purchase has qualified you for a bonus Battlepack. This contains a combination of new weapon accessories, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and character customization items for use with "Battlefield 4".

How to redeem your code (See “Your promotional code” above):

Step 1: Go to dogtagoffer.battlefield.com
Step 2: Log in with your Origin account (or sign-up if you don't already have an Origin account)
Step 3: Follow the instructions to enter your promotional code
Step 4: Bonus in-game content will be available after "Battlefield 4" launches this fall
Already used. Lurked still to be determined.

But I'd like to thank you for it anyway.

Another one I forgot about:

Your promotional code: A03CNPB50HXVXRCE

Promotion details:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing "Shin Megami Tensei IV" for Nintendo 3DS Your purchase has entitled you to the exclusive DLC. See "Your promotional code" above.  These codes will be active as of Tuesday, July 16, 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time. How to redeem your code: 1. Have your DLC voucher code on hand. 2. If you haven't already, set up an Internet connection on the Nintendo 3DS. 3. Make sure your Nintendo 3DS has the latest system update. 4. Start up the Shin Megami Tensei IV game. 5. On the game’s title screen, you will see an option called “Add-On Content.”  Select this. 6. You may receive a prompt at this point to make sure you have internet access. 7. You will now be sent to an in-game menu showing the various DLC that can be bought at the Nintendo eShop.  At the bottom of this menu, you will see “Redeem Download Code.”  Select this. 8. Use the touchscreen to enter the code and tap “OK." 9. Confirm the download. 10. To verify the item in your game, load your save and view your equipment menu in-game.

You've earned immediate access to the Air Vehicles Kit Shortcut Kit* for use in Battlefield 3, including 38 upgrades that let you rain down fire and vengeance from above.

Your Code: 6PQQ-UR63-K5D8-VX3K

I think its for Battlefield 4 360.

GMG 20% off voucher. Qouting:

OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1

Just enter the code above during the checkout and watch the price drop! This voucher will only work if your basket has a value over £/$/€10 and expires at 4pm UTC 21/02/14.

TITAN FALL BETA -XBOX ONE-

29KQF-6R72Y-DF6M3-CQDCF-9VY7Z

hope lurkers and ninjas don't cath it.

thanks to a friend called TheSithLord for share this with me

If anyone has an extra Titanfall beta code, i could trade you a couple live trial codes. If you're feelings kind and are willing to send me a code, I'll happily give away the codes right here to some lucky members

Dear Amazon,com Customer,

Because you are a valued Amazon,com customer of the PlayStation 4, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the PlayStation 4 is available with the below code at $39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon,com.

Your individual claim code: 2ZUX-PHQDXJ-5PHSJL.

How to redeem your code:
1. Click the Redeem code button below to go to the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" page
2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the PlayStation 4 (shipped and sold by Amazon,com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout
3. Paste the claim code above into the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box on the Review Your Order page
4. Your discount will be applied at checkout

This code expires on February 28, 2014.

Not sure if it's tied to my account or if anyone can use it (says "individual claim code").

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the Xbox One, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One is available with the below code at $39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
Your individual claim code: 2ZSP-8ZUZCM-55966A.
How to redeem your code:
2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One (shipped and sold by Amazon.com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout
3. Paste the claim code above into the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box on the Review Your Order page

Also got 1 for xbox one, hopefully someone can use it

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the PlayStation 4, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the PlayStation 4 is available with the below code at $39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. 

Your individual claim code: 2ZQM-YHM54P-VVH4LN. 

How to redeem your code: 
2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the PlayStation 4 (shipped and sold by Amazon.com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back