Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the Xbox One, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One is available with the below code at $39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. 

Your individual claim code: 2ZWM-54Y8UM-53ABAF. 

How to redeem your code: 
1. Click the Redeem code button below to go to the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" page 
2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One (shipped and sold by Amazon.com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout 
3. Paste the claim code above into the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box on the Review Your Order page 
4. Your discount will be applied at checkout

This code expires on February 28, 2014.

Titanfall Beta Code:

62CU-SQJK-P93J-DAMV-QDKM
Thanks for nothing, it's already used.

PS: next time if someone lurks, at least say thanks, if not just try to send a pm to anyone of the many people in this post wanting a TitanFall key, but no is easier to do something useless as post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

PS: next time if someone lurks, at least say thanks, if not just try to send a pm to anyone of the many people in this post wanting a TitanFall key, but no is easier to do something useless as post it here.
Stop being pissed you didn't get it. Do you think you deserve one for free from him if all you're going to do is bitch him out for not giving it to you? I would say not.

Last edited:

You should be fast to be able to get the code . :)

Stop being pissed you didn't get it. Do you think you deserve one for free from him if all you're going to do is bitch him out for not giving it to you? I would say not.
SHUT UP! PROBLEM?! it's my opinion so just be quiet!

PS: Also there many others besides me in this thread wanting one, i don't think i deserve anything you Ass***, i do whatever i want, so if you have any problems come at me at PM or you scared?

PS2: Some keys

GTRRL-WM7FX-M6CPD

PG3FI-KDDMX-IQJB3

Have fun!

Ms. Splosion 

6HD42-2C9X2-672J6-9X6QP-WPYTZ

VDF99-6JC9K-YKWJ9-7QJDG-XJMFZ

The MAW:

DMGJG-CJWDJ-YK96G-FT27F-PC77Z

YDGF3-9QFCD-TMD2G-92MPK-2Y49Z

I got an email from Amazon today offering $20 off Call of Duty Ghosts for the PS4.  They advertise it as an individual claim code that can be inputted in the gift cards and promotional code box when purchasing the game.  Because I have no interest in the game (and don't have a PS4, lol), I'm putting the claim code down here in case anyone was interested in using it.  It expires Feb 28th.  I hope this code isn't specifically tied to my account but someone else can use it.

2ZZD-X6H6EX-J9524D

SHUT UP! PROBLEM?! it's my opinion so just be quiet!

PS: Also there many others besides me in this thread wanting one, i don't think i deserve anything you Ass***, i do whatever i want, so if you have any problems come at me at PM or you scared?

PS2: Some keys

GTRRL-WM7FX-M6CPD

PG3FI-KDDMX-IQJB3

Have fun!
The entire reason you complained was that you didn't get it. You tried it yourself. You don't care about who else wants one, not if you were the one who tried to use it. You care that you tried the code and it was used. Therefore you didn't get one. Don't try to make it sound like anything other than that is happening here. Besides that why complain he didn't use the pm system when you didn't bother to use it for your drop? Maybe he knew that if he said pm me it would lead to so much pm spam flooding his inbox it wouldn't be worth bothering with. Why the hell should I pm you for that matter? Because you don't want to be modded for what you would say on the forum?

Last edited:
The entire reason you complained was that you didn't get it. You tried it yourself. You don't care about who else wants one, not if you were the one who tried to use it. You care that you tried the code and it was used. Therefore you didn't get one. Don't try to make it sound like anything other than that is happening here. Besides that why complain he didn't use the pm system when you didn't bother to use it for your drop? Maybe he knew that if he said pm me it would lead to so much pm spam flooding his inbox it wouldn't be worth bothering with. Why the hell should I pm you for that matter? Because you don't want to be modded for what you would say on the forum?
so? do you want anything else? i already reported the post and blocked you. If you want to feel important please try to leave at least some codes here and don't flood the thread? okay?

Have fun and don't try to act cool you are just a lame troll, BTW i'm done with you, write whatever you want, you won't get more replies from me (if you like to write to yourself be my guest but i won't be the one to pay you some attention ;))

"Besides that why complain he didn't use the pm system when you didn't bother to use it for your drop?"

PS: Because if i left some codes (steam) and no one say at least thanks it's a good way to demonstrate how useful is to leave just the codes, and to demostrate to him, not to YOU mr important. See ya have fun in your lonely room.

so? do you want anything else? i already reported the post and blocked you. If you want to feel important please try to leave at least some codes here and don't flood the thread? okay?

Have fun and don't try to act cool you are just a lame troll, BTW i'm done with you, write whatever you want, you won't get more replies from me (if you like to write to yourself be my guest but i won't be the one to pay you some attention ;))

"Besides that why complain he didn't use the pm system when you didn't bother to use it for your drop?"

PS: Because if i left some codes (steam) and no one say at least thanks it's a good way to demonstrate how useful is to leave just the codes, and to demostrate to him, not to YOU mr important. See ya have fun in your lonely room.
Oh sorry guess I should go get a bunch of free Pid codes from that giveaway site that anybody can get one from so I can say I contribute like you did huh? Not only did no one thank the guy for his code but on top of that he got someone like you bitching him out for the way he gave it out. You weren't trying to demonstrate anything to the guy you were simply trying to give him shit because you weren't fast enough to get his code drop for yourself.

Last edited:
Oh sorry guess I should go get a bunch of free Pid codes from that giveaway site that anybody can get one from so I can say I contribute like you did huh?
Hey calm down guys. We're all here for the same reason, to get free/cheap stuff. Don't publicize your disagreements. I'm not trying to start any other arguments, and I apologize for not contributing anything but a useless post.

Up for grabs........a delisted XBOX 360 game code. A single sentence in PM for why you want it (to add to your backlog is acceptable but not a plus)  and what game you think it is.   I'll send it out when I choose the winner, probably tonight, if there enough people that guess the game.

For those watching............it was an older game delisted.  no one guessed it.  vkh72-9mv3t-qbyjb-fh63x-yjvpy  Joust.

why is everyone so upset in here. Everything is free

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

I dunno, but somehow can't seem to redeem the Joust code there. Xbox-3008 error or some kind. Nobody has redeemed it yet though as it confirms it is indeed a Joust code.

Trion worlds code for Defiance.

Defiance Starter Pack

LZQN-NC26-??72-6GEY-3X##

?? = Jamaican Street Fighter

## = Ice cream or RPG

Enjoy.
So I was really really surprised by this being unclaimed still, but I grabbed it. Answer was DJ and DQ!

Now just gotta find a key for my girl--we've been addicted to this game but bummed at the level caps. Thanks so much for the key!

So I was really really surprised by this being unclaimed still, but I grabbed it. Answer was DJ and DQ!

Now just gotta find a key for my girl--we've been addicted to this game but bummed at the level caps. Thanks so much for the key!
Bummed by the level caps? Jesus dude. Don't you guys play anything else?

Also. Do you have a level 50 (or whatever level it is) for the achievements? :)

xbone titan fall beta code, can be swapped out for a pc beta code on their support site. MJCG2-KRGYX-MV332-6DKYY-TPQV?

? = if a begins it, ? ends it.

Bummed by the level caps? Jesus dude. Don't you guys play anything else?

Also. Do you have a level 50 (or whatever level it is) for the achievements? :)
We do, but Smite has been making us rage lately :p. We're not so much bummed by the level caps as we are by the lack of things to do at this point--she loves quests and has done them all and I love collecting outfits because I'm a girl and I love clothes.

We're in a clan or whatever but we're looking for a bigger one that's just really casual and doesn't care about our activity, since we pop back and forth between games, but Defiance is our main one right now. Our old clan kicked us out when we took a break to play Smite/ESO.

BUT this has nothing to do with free codes.

I got a beta code for TItanfall for Xbone, but I don't have one so here!
RX4GC-TH9QV-TRXYW-4GWPF-3VV6Z

THANKS YOU FOR THIS CODE !!! REALLY APPRECIATE!!

STARBUCKS App Store PIck of the Week

MealBoard - Expires today!

6W9M6A7TWLY7

EPE3PFL339E6

YJF4KH9EEKP6

XHP6A6MY3XTR

EK76WFH9NK34

XRKLLRHLJWXF

K67FL4J67NEY

3T6JPWRKEWAN

Community - Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas

JRTTTP9799NW

Battlefield 4 Bonus Battlepack

6465-E37Z-CESB-3P5R

F3B3-6S2R-SVPR-2XD5

8RZV-6MGD-FA5D-Q3SN

DVDG-WWTH-WUK8-M7LW

How to redeem your code (See “Your promotional code” above):

Step 1: Go to dogtagoffer.battlefield.com

Step 2: Log in with your Origin account (or sign-up if you don't already have an Origin account)

Step 3: Follow the instructions to enter your promotional code

Step 4: Bonus in-game content will be available after "Battlefield 4" launches this fall.

Battlefield 4 Bonus Battlepack

6465-E37Z-CESB-3P5R

F3B3-6S2R-SVPR-2XD5

8RZV-6MGD-FA5D-Q3SN

DVDG-WWTH-WUK8-M7LW

How to redeem your code (See “Your promotional code” above):
Step 1: Go to dogtagoffer.battlefield.com
Step 2: Log in with your Origin account (or sign-up if you don't already have an Origin account)
Step 3: Follow the instructions to enter your promotional code
Step 4: Bonus in-game content will be available after "Battlefield 4" launches this fall.
Damm,could of used one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back