Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it after..like a Goob. I have no clue how to delete things...and if the codes may or may not work, it should be OK to post, right?

Take to the stars with this Alienware-exclusive WildStar Closed Beta Weekend key giveaway. Your key will unlock access to the March 7-9 WildStar Closed Beta Weekend which will only be available on Alienware Arena!*

8NTC-UV4S-4YPD-9NKA-R5SB

WildStar Closed Beta Weekend: March 7 at 7 AM PST  - March 9 at 11:59 PM PST

Make sure you claim your key from Alienware Arena and gain access to the WildStar Closed Beta Weekend (March 7-9).

*This key only grants access to the March 7-9 WildStar Closed Beta Weekend.

Free Coupon Codes for Marrevo dot com:

6183-7846-2697-7860 (50 Credits)

7213-8188-1858-3906 (10 Credits)

4036-4523-3284-6796 (50 Credits)

I have tons of "unused" codes, not sure if they work or not. Any reason I shouldn't drop them here?
Nope, you can go ahead and drop them if you want, although there is always a good chance they will get lurked instantly if they are dropped right here on the page.

Two Desura keys up for grabs:

H6WDK-UZ16R-87LPL-EOCH7-8NAOX - Project APT

T1FKL-XDJM2-P511C-7LG9N-1398C - Robot Riot: Hyper Edition

A bit last minute, but turns out I won't be able to use a free Redbox game rental like I originally thought. Code expires tonight at 11:59pm Central Time. First person to quote gets it.

Hi everyone, I frequent this site fairly often for the free xbox marketplace stuff and recently noticed this code drop bit, and decided I should register.

I have a Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth Dress Up avatar item that my male avatar has no need for, so though it's quite an old code if someone still wants it they are welcome to it:

PD3RQ-HRH3H-7QD43-P2YT7-JTK6Z

i everyone, I frequent this site fairly often for the free xbox marketplace stuff and recently noticed this code drop bit, and decided I should register.

I have a Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth Dress Up avatar item that my male avatar has no need for, so though it's quite an old code if someone still wants it they are welcome to it:

PD3RQ-HRH3H-7QD43-P2YT7-JTK6Z
Tried using it on my fiance's account. Already used. Thanks anyways!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone need any of the following PM me.

Or confirm that EA no longer needs these so I can toss them.

All Xbox

-Dragon Age II Online pass

-Dead Space 2 Online Pass

-The Sims 3 Pets Online Pass

-The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition

-Need for Speed The Run Online Pass

-Shift 2 Limited Edition

-Soul Calibur V Dampierre Code

-Mortal Kombat Kitana Classic Costume

NO CAG IN TRAINING.  Sorry newbies.

Anyone need any of the following PM me.

Or confirm that EA no longer needs these so I can toss them.

All Xbox
-Dragon Age II Online pass
-Dead Space 2 Online Pass
-The Sims 3 Pets Online Pass
-The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition
-Need for Speed The Run Online Pass
-Shift 2 Limited Edition
-Soul Calibur V Dampierre Code
-Mortal Kombat Kitana Classic Costume

NO CAG IN TRAINING. Sorry newbies.
I see the descrimination of "newbies" again. Funny that I have more reputable feedback on this site than good majority of the "vets" who frequent this topic. Smh....

I see the descrimination of "newbies" again. Funny that I have more reputable feedback on this site than good majority of the "vets" who frequent this topic. Smh....
sucks to be you then. I don't really give a shit how much reputable feedback you have. I felt like saying no newbies and that's what I did.

Only on CAG can people bitch about other peoples' rules when giving out FREE shit.

Makes me wonder why I even bother.

sucks to be you then. I don't really give a shit how much reputable feedback you have. I felt like saying no newbies and that's what I did.

Only on CAG can people bitch about other peoples' rules when giving out FREE shit.

Makes me wonder why I even bother.
I actually meant to "like" your post for the drop as well but damn dude, calm the fuck down. I've given more away in this topic than taken so I could really give 2 shits about your opinion of me. I just think it's stupid to single out certain members like that when a lot of "lurkers" are vets who don't thank the community when they snag codes. Then sell/trade them elsewhere, like we all are dumb and nieve around here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back