Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought our first house a month or so ago now, got sent some dumb little "new homeowner" reward things in the mail

Figured someone here might get some use out of them

I have:

2x Best Buy 10% OFF Your Next Purchase promo (Valid online or in-store)

2x Lowes 10% OFF Your Next Purchase (Not sure whether it's online only/in-store only or both)

If anyone is interested, just be the first ones to quote and say what you want

1 per person

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Glass_Ghost_0" post="11920120" timestamp="1405280122"]We bought our first house a month or so ago now, got sent some dumb little "new homeowner" reward things in the mail

Figured someone here might get some use out of them

I have:

2x Best Buy 10% OFF Your Next Purchase promo (Valid online or in-store)
2x Lowes 10% OFF Your Next Purchase (Not sure whether it's online only/in-store only or both)

If anyone is interested, just be the first ones to quote and say what you want

1 per person[/quote]
Best buy please

Combat Cats - Desura - LB4ZR-EI4D4-9EB1X-E2U00-UVII6
Pressured - Desura - II90I-P677N-YLUIF-DY6XH-8D9TZ
Ice Cream Surfer = Desura - IJMQ1-YESK8-QORJB-DWR91-ZIUOF

Starbucks pick of the week Game App iTunes

Threes!

First person to quote and like this I will PM the code.

[quote name="Ironman8" post="11922599" timestamp="1405351010"]Starbucks pick of the week Game App

Threes!

First person to quote and like this I will PM the code.[/quote]

:p

Strife (yet another DotA game) beta keys:

4ANE6-E3PK4-BH7EW-7UUYW-C7OER  

Y2E2D-BXDAB-T9M7A-DT7AP-WNNAP

WDGGH-MLJSU-MRDYX-W3YGE-O9L4D

OTS4B-SM6GG-9YPKT-ODJTW-XEM9K

XBOX LIVE 3 day code

CR**F-RM76K-VXYHD-MWGXB-KRMGH

1st * Number of regular members of the CAG cast x 2

2nd * Number of regular members of the CAG cast

I have a Play Asia coupon code for $5 off a $60 purchase. It expires July 27th.

Code is: FR-KBI-PQZ

I've never used these before so I don't know if you need the numbers under the barcode on the coupon too: PAC17798865

First two to quote with a Bungie game besides Halo (and Destiny obviously) gets a Destiny Beta code for PS3

EDIT: gone

Just Answer these Question

I'll send you a message of the code as soon as you answer it

[customspoiler='Question for Code 1']What is the combined first names of the creators of Bungie Studios[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Question for Code 2']What is the name of fish that is a vehicle in Destiny[/customspoiler]

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!

[customspoiler='Question for Code 1']What is the combined first names of the creators of Bungie Studios[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Question for Code 2']What is the name of fish that is a vehicle in Destiny[/customspoiler]

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!
Question 1 Jason and Alex

Question 2 Pike

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!
Question 2: Pike

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!
Question 2: Pike

I have up for grabs 3 Destiny Beta codes to be registered on Bungies site which are each worth 3 codes for the platform of your choice. In addition I also have 2 standalone PS4 and 1 PS3 code.

To win Bungie codes, pick one question and answer it in a quote clearly identifying which question you are answering. The first to answer the question will win. I will pick the first person with each answer to win, no one will win more than once.

For Bungie Codes:

1) Chuck took his girlfriend to a restaurant. the cheapest item on the menu was GESG so he ordered it for them both. what did they get?

2) A man spends most of his time trying to find faster and better numbers. What is his job?

3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word:     S N E W G A L R D O I

For PS4 code, first two to quote me with a picture of Deadpool wearing a dress will win one code.

For PS3 code, the first to quote me with a picture of Batman riding a unicorn will win one code.

I have up for grabs 3 Destiny Beta codes to be registered on Bungies site which are each worth 3 codes for the platform of your choice. In addition I also have 2 standalone PS4 and 1 PS3 code.

To win Bungie codes, pick one question and answer it in a quote clearly identifying which question you are answering. The first to answer the question will win. I will pick the first person with each answer to win, no one will win more than once.

For Bungie Codes:

1) Chuck took his girlfriend to a restaurant. the cheapest item on the menu was GESG so he ordered it for them both. what did they get?

2) A man spends most of his time trying to find faster and better numbers. What is his job?

3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word: S N E W G A L R D O I

For PS4 code, first two to quote me with a picture of Deadpool wearing a dress will win one code.

For PS3 code, the first to quote me with a picture of Batman riding a unicorn will win one code.
1) Scrambled Eggs

For Bungie Codes:

3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word: S N E W G A L R D O I

[attachment=6755:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405830174.726604.jpg]

For Bungie Codes:

[attachment=6756:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405830317.200190.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back