Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="CaptainAmerricka" post="11938871" timestamp="1405829890"]3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word: S N E W G A L R D O I

#3 A single word

Didn't quote last time

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="CaptainAmerricka" post="11938871" timestamp="1405829890"]I have up for grabs 3 Destiny Beta codes to be registered on Bungies site which are each worth 3 codes for the platform of your choice. In addition I also have 2 standalone PS4 and 1 PS3 code.

To win Bungie codes, pick one question and answer it in a quote clearly identifying which question you are answering. The first to answer the question will win. I will pick the first person with each answer to win, no one will win more than once.

For Bungie Codes:
1) Chuck took his girlfriend to a restaurant. the cheapest item on the menu was GESG so he ordered it for them both. what did they get?

2) A man spends most of his time trying to find faster and better numbers. What is his job?

3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word: S N E W G A L R D O I

For PS4 code, first two to quote me with a picture of Deadpool wearing a dress will win one code.

For PS3 code, the first to quote me with a picture of Batman riding a unicorn will win one code.[/quote]
Third time is the charm

3) A SINGLE WORD

[quote name="pipelujan" post="11938881" timestamp="1405830318"]
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405830317.200190.jpg[/quote]#2
Math Debater

[quote name="CaptainAmerricka" post="11938905" timestamp="1405830938"]You didn't quote me and that's not the answer. Sorry.[/quote]haha ik it was more of a joke

[quote name="CaptainAmerricka" post="11938871" timestamp="1405829890"]I have up for grabs 3 Destiny Beta codes to be registered on Bungies site which are each worth 3 codes for the platform of your choice. In addition I also have 2 standalone PS4 and 1 PS3 code.

To win Bungie codes, pick one question and answer it in a quote clearly identifying which question you are answering. The first to answer the question will win. I will pick the first person with each answer to win, no one will win more than once.

For Bungie Codes:
1) Chuck took his girlfriend to a restaurant. the cheapest item on the menu was GESG so he ordered it for them both. what did they get?

2) A man spends most of his time trying to find faster and better numbers. What is his job?

3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word: S N E W G A L R D O I

For PS4 code, first two to quote me with a picture of Deadpool wearing a dress will win one code.

For PS3 code, the first to quote me with a picture of Batman riding a unicorn will win one code.[/quote]
#2 A world of Warcraft player...

Ha!

UPDATED* No one has answered number 2 yet for the bungie code, and I have 2 PS4 codes left for posting the picture. Please only post once. If you are wrong or need to correct it that's fine but don't do both or post two different pictures.

I have up for grabs 1 Destiny Beta codes to be registered on Bungies site which are each worth 3 codes for the platform of your choice. In addition I also have 2 standalone PS4 Codes

For Bungie Codes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have up for grabs 3 Destiny Beta codes to be registered on Bungies site which are each worth 3 codes for the platform of your choice. In addition I also have 2 standalone PS4 and 1 PS3 code. To win Bungie codes, pick one question and answer it in a quote clearly identifying which question you are answering. The first to answer the question will win. I will pick the first person with each answer to win, no one will win more than once. For Bungie Codes: 1) Chuck took his girlfriend to a restaurant. the cheapest item on the menu was GESG so he ordered it for them both. what did they get? 2) A man spends most of his time trying to find faster and better numbers. What is his job? 3) Rearrange the following group of leetters to form a single word: S N E W G A L R D O I For PS4 code, first two to quote me with a picture of Deadpool wearing a dress will win one code. For PS3 code, the fi
rst to quote me with a picture of Batman riding a unicorn will win one code.
Can this ComicCon Deadpool count Captain?

Here is a
Hot Topic 15 off 30 Hot Cash coupon (expires today) here is one: TQZC72RF
A bunch of limitations that are described on the site. Enjoy and please post if used!

Since I already have it on the 360, I have no need for my steam copy for the 2k humble bundle.  So, the first person to quote my post and include a picture of cat doing a striptease gets the original Bioshock on Steam.

No PMs.

Free 1 day game rentals from Redbox expire at midnight eastern time tonight (7/24). 1 use only per code (ie doesn't work for multiple people or multiple debit/credit cards).

WW4H323W

XVJ6N22Z

Starbucks pick of the week App store

Threes! A simple, stimulating numbers game.

First person to quote this with a picture of a famous #3 athlete I will PM the code. This is an Apple app store code.

Xbox 360 Plants vs. Zombies Super Duper Packs:

TQQKC-RH33Y-TK4J4-73P9D-DCGHZ
QJ9H7-TJ2JR-C3C7C-MWQC4-67TDZ
V27JC-HYFHP-MKKM7-2TPWV-YK3TZ
4KQJG-JC4GV-T6QJT-6J3X4-9PPRZ
HXDGR-4F6G3-VJCHF-2G7FH-4CG2Z

Xbox 360 Plants vs. Zombies Super Duper Packs:

TQQKC-RH33Y-TK4J4-73P9D-DCGHZ
QJ9H7-TJ2JR-C3C7C-MWQC4-67TDZ
V27JC-HYFHP-MKKM7-2TPWV-YK3TZ
4KQJG-JC4GV-T6QJT-6J3X4-9PPRZ
HXDGR-4F6G3-VJCHF-2G7FH-4CG2Z
Grabbed QJ9H7-TJ2JR-C3C7C-MWQC4-67TDZ, thanks! TQQKC-RH33Y-TK4J4-73P9D-DCGHZ was already used.

Starbucks pick of the week Song iTunes

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Teach your children (1974)

First person to quote this with a picture of the band I will PM the code.

Starbucks pick of the week Song iTunes

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Teach your children (1974)

First person to quote this with a picture of a David Crosby mugshot I will PM the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back