Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well figured I'd place these here for anyone who want them, These are Nosgoth beta codes which will give you access to the nosgoth closed beta till the point it opens up to everyone.

Codes are first come first serve, and please post which ones are taken for others.

Codes:

PANODE-225-JOWOCE-206
I took the one before last. Thanks!

EVE Online: Trial Key​
39DT7-FXPG8-G3YNK-US5ND-9VLEE-P3XNX-D7009​
 ​
EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin​
KKAZ7PYXTGKH368KBSUYQB9LK​
 ​
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key​
6XJ2-3CRP-9AZS-CS92-RC23​

First person to PM me with photographic proof that they own the game "Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Panem Run" on any platform will get a code for 4000 coins in-game.

Long Live Our Leader, The Mockingjay!

Edit: Code Claimed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pre-ordering WWE 2K15 and registering your card at zreward.com.

Outlined below are the instructions on how to redeem your Digital Starter Strategy Guide.

Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_wwe2k15 and follow the redemption instructions.

Redemption code: mu2u-ebxc-vqus-w2a8

Thanks again,

PrimaGames.com

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for pre-ordering WWE 2K15 and registering your card at zreward.com.

Outlined below are the instructions on how to redeem your Digital Starter Strategy Guide.

Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_wwe2k15 and follow the redemption instructions.

Redemption code: pphk-avjd-6cmp-ncsh

Thanks again,

PrimaGames.com

Eve Online 30 day Trial:
F58XD-XVYQD-UVDHE-XZ3XA-DBGHZ-NMV6L-4H009

Eve Online Colonist Addon:
P33WQUT4VYUYBPY2PKDUJK8S5

Eve Online Explorer Addon:
PF2NNNFXQHZWBTJX2JVD89YV5

Eve Online Industrialist Addon:
PCCZMZPQ23GZN4W43HK56USK5

Eve Online Skirmisher Addon:
PER5VCS2YFB2S2HWAUA6L2ZX6

Your BONUS The Sims 4 Launch Day App Is Now Available!
As a special thank you for pre-ordering The Sims 4, we are pleased to provide you with a code that can be redeemed for access to BONUS CONTENT available in the game’s ‘Launch Day’ digital app from Walmart.
This content includes a special digital guide with exclusive information, video, screenshots, and much more! The ‘Launch Day’ app is a must-have for every fan of The Sims 4!
YOUR CODE: SIMT0I4UJY70
To redeem your code and unlock your bonus content, please follow the instructions on this page and learn how you can download The Sims 4 'Launch Day' app on each of the available digital devices supported.
Thank you!
Your ZReward Team

Thanks for pre-ordering The Sims 4 and registering your card at zreward.com.
Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_sims4 and follow the redemption instructions.
Redemption code: fvcm-n79r-fpzf-t5pq
Thanks again,
PrimaGames.com

Starbucks pick of the week Song iTunes

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Teach your children(1974)

First person to quote this with a picture of Neil Young's Lincvolt I will PM the code.

Whoever wants codes for:

Eve Online 30 day Trial:

PM me, i have no interest in these codes.

That was quick. Taken by 

EpicGilgamesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve Online 30 day Trial:
CWWRS-MXTF9-C58JT-ZXAE5-QY8G7-VLDMC-P3009

P33WQHF47THHCGFCFRHKXPW3Q

PF2NN7D9Z8AHLYQV3DGXT2FV7

PCCZMVWKTY6RRQ3PPU4QM4WBF

PER5VHTTL3BDK8NG8KPAWABHM

Gun Monkeys:
Z9X0F-RX9L7-F85XE

Take them.

[quote name="brutushayesosu" post="12132513" timestamp="1412208810"][background=rgb(0,0,0)]8HJ2-66N3-BATE[/background]
PS4 The Crew Beta Code[/quote]

Wow I can't believe this was still available thanks so much I no what I will be playing today :)

[quote name="Komentra" post="12133271" timestamp="1412255987"]I'm so jealous. How is the game?[/quote]

It's really good so far now I am stuck waiting for the installation to finish which seems to have crashed at 31% managed to get through the prologue and that's it so far.

I have dropped many free codes here, so I'm hoping that it's earned me enough good karma that someone could help me out?  I'm looking for the latest Gamestop bday 20% coupon bouncing around.  If anyone has it could you hook me up?  Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back