Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="XboxOneVsPlaystation4" post="12230795" timestamp="1415730605"]Invalid code[/quote]

Nope it works.

You tried it right after I posted it and removed a letter by accident.

If you look at the post and the quote you will see the final letter is there.

Never mind i made a typo :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Your digital code: ?6FW?-DJ6V9-?H7JY-JF4T3-3DJ3Z ? = 25th letter of the alphabet. We’ve sent a copy of your code to "Removed email address" You can claim your prize on live.xbox.com or your Xbox console. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY REDEEM THIS CODE ONCE
Tried it a bunch and couldn't get it to work. Says it couldn't find the code. Thanks for the drop just the same ⋂‿⋂

Your digital code: ?6FW?-DJ6V9-?H7JY-JF4T3-3DJ3Z ? = 25th letter of the alphabet. We’ve sent a copy of your code to "Removed email address" You can claim your prize on live.xbox.com or your Xbox console. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY REDEEM THIS CODE ONCE
Thank you for the chance. I'm not at home to try this on the console and of course the Xbox.com redemption form is not working for me as usual. Too bad, been trying to get these for the kiddos. Thank you again, though.

Not sure what the problem is guys.

Here is screenshot of my email that I received with it in so you can verify it.

I have no Xbox so it's here all the same.

b2e4482926cb6ba623fc438118cc5386.jpg

[quote name="Babydraggie" post="12230820" timestamp="1415731028"]Y is the 25th letter. That was the problem ^ ^;

I didn't get it, but thanks for the drop.[/quote]

Yeah noticed that now I made a typo.

AHHHH I hate typing on mobile phones :(

Sorry guys my mistake. Those who tried it and quoted next time I get XBOX codes I will send some your way as an apology.

Yeah noticed that now I made a typo. AHHHH I hate typing on mobile phones :( Sorry guys my mistake. Those who tried it and quoted next time I get XBOX codes I will send some your way as an apology.
No biggie! You were nice enough to share and someone got to use it, so it all worked out *^^*

[quote name="Babydraggie" post="12230855" timestamp="1415731689"]No biggie! You were nice enough to share and someone got to use it, so it all worked out *^^*[/quote]

It's only fair so I will hopefully get some more codes some point tomorrow and send 1 to those who quoted me.

I don't like making mistakes so have to make it up to those who tried.

[quote name="ManEaterBug" post="12231836" timestamp="1415749778"]First to PM gets a Metro 2033 HB gift. I already own the game :p[/quote]

Pick me!😝

This email confirms that you've selected : 250 Virtual Currency for NBA2K15 (might we say, you have great taste).

14DH5-L31SP-ILT8Z-9MRNH-WKSAW

Redemption Instructions:

To redeem your code: Launch NBA 2K15 on PS4 or Xbox One.
Follow on screen instructions to create your MyPLAYER Account (if you're new to the series).
Select Options/Features> Locker Codes> Enter Code and input your code.

Destiny Xbox 360 Vanguard Armory:

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]
PRRPH-JCC4J-CHDKJ-V63XY-VYH6Z
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Hohokum OST[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]:[/SIZE]

548AH2U7

[quote name="ironpatriot2012" post="12236693" timestamp="1415898126"]Have 2 mythical pokemon diancie codes for pokemon x/y. 1st 2 people to PM me with their favorite pokemon and why get a code.[/quote]
Pm'd

You know what... I'm feeling kind today.

Answer this simple question for a Transformers: Age of Extinction HD - (iTunes) code.

Where did Kira get Fizzgig from?

[quote name="Fizzgigg" post="12238765" timestamp="1415945966"]You know what... I'm feeling kind today.

Answer this simple question for a [background=rgb(35,37,43)]Transformers: Age of Extinction HD - (iTunes) code.[/background]

[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Where did Kira get Fizzgig from?[/background][/quote]

The Podlings

You know what... I'm feeling kind today.

Answer this simple question for a Transformers: Age of Extinction HD - (iTunes) code.

Where did Kira get Fizzgig from?

Kira's Fizzgig was raised as a pet in the Podling village and watched over Kira.

-edit-
Damn, had a child that needed to go potty or i'm sure i would have had it in time, lol. Oh well. Thank you! :) The Dark Crystal is one of the greatest movies by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a child that needed to go potty in the middle of that or i'm sure i would have had it in time, lol. Oh well. Thank you! :) The Dark Crystal is one of the greatest movies by the way!
The prophecy didn't say anything about this! lol. It sure is, make sure that child watches it some day. :)

[quote name="XboxOneVsPlaystation4" post="12230795" timestamp="1415730605"]Invalid code[/quote]

Sent a avatar hat code via pm sorry for the mix up before.

Desura codes:

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key   FROZE-EPV0S-56CBA-AXF8O-FDV6A

Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura Key  128fe533949c4db87f967723d42a0028

Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura Key  HIB3A-ABSDE-PTDMW-YOWRH-5ZNIV

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back