Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some codes laying around for Harmonix credit that can be used in RockBand and Dance Central DLC. I got these during Pax Prime 2013 so I have no clue whether or not they still work. Each code is good for 160 MSP/$2.

Apparently for the Xbox version

M2G4Q-B7967-8MY2H-4MQ2C-843MW

VV7YC-M3MWH-XXCYB-BC6RV-2YTFM

TW4FT-96FD8-JWB3D-3CD9V-66MWJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Thanks for letting me know. I swear I asked for the PS3 version, but I guess they just gave me Xbox. Fixed original post. Glad someone could use them.

:360: Gears of War Download code

Found that while cleaning up

RGJ?X-7QMGQ-F32MV-G9JT3-K?Q72

? 1 = a number

? 2 = one of these letters ( W, X, Y, Z)

Playstation Codes:

LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit
7CGK-8BNQ-98TQ
exp 1/3/15 (worth a try)

American Horror Story Episode:
E4FH-MLNH-KMDC
exp 1/31/15

PS4 Xmas theme
3NDD-85N8-N32Q

PS3 Xmas Theme
D53F-Q7NN-QRQA

I have a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 code that may or may not work since it was bundled code with the ultimate edition and I only needed part 1.

First person to quote this post with a picture my favorite Ninja Turtle gets to try out the code

edit: gone to epicgligamesh

I have a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 code that may or may not work since it was bundled code with the ultimate edition and I only needed part 1.

First person to quote this post with a picture my favorite Ninja Turtle gets to try out the code
profile_leonardo.gif

Starbucks pick of the week iTunes TV episode

Jillian Michaels
Beginner Shred

First person to quote this with a picture of Jillian Michaels I will PM the code.

Runtastic Pro for free :

Download the Runtastic Lite app to your Android phone, type in your promotion code and enjoy your free upgrade to Runtastic PRO. Promotioncode "FREE-UBTP-XPTP"

Starbucks Pick (Song) of the Week: Mary Lambert - Secrets 

KFTH3RMYJXEY

XM6XAKRPYW3Y

Expires: 13 JAN 2015

GTA online money for the ps4 idk if it works with the ps3 but i guess you can try enjoy!!! They should be $200k each code

3A3B-GEN8-K2GT 

EHCN-4KN3-EGCP 

C52H-2QNK-96BQ 

LM56-7CND-NT45 

Q9FG-KNN4-H6DP 

JCE6-P8N2-BGRF 

GTA online money for the ps4 idk if it works with the ps3 but i guess you can try enjoy!!! They should be $200k each code

3A3B-GEN8-K2GT

EHCN-4KN3-EGCP

C52H-2QNK-96BQ

LM56-7CND-NT45

Q9FG-KNN4-H6DP

JCE6-P8N2-BGRF
Tried all....says The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entry.
Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back