Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Smash codes actually had an expiration date which has long since passed (nor do I have any left if you wanted to try anyway). Does the email for the MH4U demo codes say anything about them expiring? If not, I'm hoping to find an unused code once I get my New 3DS, since I'd really rather try it there...

Those Smash codes actually had an expiration date which has long since passed (nor do I have any left if you wanted to try anyway). Does the email for the MH4U demo codes say anything about them expiring? If not, I'm hoping to find an unused code once I get my New 3DS, since I'd really rather try it there...
Club Nintendo codes dont expire as far as I know. and no the emails dont say anything about the MH4U codes expiring

Club Nintendo codes do expire. although I believe for the time those code expire the demo will be free to download.

Yeah, that's what happened with the Smash codes. I wonder if the lack of an expiration for these MH4U codes means that it will not otherwise be freely available at some point, although I don't know if the special Tomodachi Life and Pokémon demos had expiration dates or if that was really something they only did for Smash for some reason.

08R3C-JNT4G-QGKKT       aztaka

09ZX3-QBJAP-LYHNI     final dusk

08PWF-6WIW5-LMWKA   sweet lily dreams

08WTY-QL99R-9NRFA   tesla breaks the world

09NQ8-Q4VN8-JQQ8F   whisper of a rose

Not sure if anyone is a big Uplay shopper or if this is even account specific but it's worth a shot since I won't be using them. These are all coupon codes, btw, that expire March 1, 2015:

p4xrmij26 - 60% off Valiant Hearts: The Great War

7dpyfoyyo - 60% off South Park: The Stick of Truth

tfrqmjnzo - 20% off Far Cry 4

xww7upvz4 - 50% off Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Season Pass

6ofedhgyh - 50% off Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition or Watch_Dogs Digital Deluxe Edition

4uwtxjiai - 30% off anything from the Uplay Shop.

Tried these the moment you posted (before you edited in the second picture) and couldn't get anyone to work, and I doubt there people that fast to redeem every single one of them. Also, some codes are unreadable.
He posted it on his Twitter a couple of minutes before posting it here so someone there might've gotten them first...?

I lied. This is the last one. These are for WMV copies of movies only. universaldigitalcopy.com to redeem them for WMV copies. Some itunes may be available too, but I couldn't tell you which.

http://www.twitter.com/dyeknom/status/557673167096147970
Looks like these are ALL used already. Same one or two people prolly got them all. Ugh. I hate open drops. Oh well, thank you.

-edit-

Sorry, i hate it when people complain about not getting free shit. But i also hate to see the same silent lurking site stalkers get everything, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Ironman8" post="12428146" timestamp="1421808913"]Starbucks pick of the week iTunes TV episode

Jillian Michaels
Beginner Shred

First person to quote this I will PM the code.[/quote]i'll take it

[quote name="Ironman8" post="12428146" timestamp="1421808913"]Starbucks pick of the week iTunes TV episode

Jillian Michaels
Beginner Shred

GONE[/quote]Thanks Ironman8 you can never have too much Jillian Michaels.

I've got another one of these.

Starbucks pick of the week iTunes TV episode

Jillian Michaels
Beginner Shred

GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Starbucks pick of the week iBook Apple

Make your own rules diet
by Tara Stiles

First person to quote this with a picture of your favorite junk food I will PM the code.
2014-03-04-40_BigMac.jpg

[quote name="Ironman8" post="12428303" timestamp="1421812526"]Starbucks pick of the week iBook Apple

Make your own rules diet
by Tara Stiles

First person to quote this with a picture of your favorite junk food I will PM the code.[/quote]Thanks again Ironman8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back