Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS2J-CEUS-8FHY-XDJYZB

*Offer expires March 30, 2015. Offer is good for one free 20-page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book through shutterfly.com or the Shutterfly Photo Story app for iPad.

And yet another! ENJOY A FREE 8X8 PHOTO BOOK FROM SHUTTERFLY. 

MS2J-DN5M-F5YZ-KKHCR6

ENDS MARCH 30, 2015. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="SIrWilliam17" post="12535197" timestamp="1425010783"]The Order 1886 Dynamic Theme
QPNE-4TNN-Q3MK
Knight's Arsenal DLC
62MN-T2NN-3N9F[/quote]Got the dynamic theme thanks.

Giving away 3 different Digital HD codes.

1st person to quote this post gets Edge of Tomorrow.

2nd person to quote this post gets The Way Way Back.

3rd person to quote this post gets Inside Llewyn Davis.

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="12535342" timestamp="1425015059"]Giving away 3 different Digital HD codes.

3rd person to quote this post gets Inside Llewyn Davis.[/quote]me

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="12535342" timestamp="1425015059"]Giving away 3 different Digital HD codes.

3rd person to quote this post gets Inside Llewyn Davis.[/quote]
Please and thank you for number 3 I hope! :)

-edit-
Doh! Not again! lol

[quote name="sonicrings" post="12535361" timestamp="1425015769"]He did say only 3, right? You're number 4 with an 8-minute gap lol[/quote]
I JUST got the notification. These first come giveaways are brutal for those of us that don't have nice new computers and phones. ;) lol

And the stalkers that live on all the freebie topics all day prolly don't have to be smart-asses about it. ;)

I'm going to assume majority of you just refresh the page to see if there's any new posts? lol. Also I think that quote idea is awesome. Really does screw up those guest lurkers. People should do that more.

I'm going to assume majority of you just refresh the page to see if there's any new posts? lol. Also I think that quote idea is awesome. Really does screw up those guest lurkers. People should do that more.
I was going to say, look in my signature for more giveaway methods, but i just noticed signatures are not showing. :shock:

Now this says "game of thrones" but I'm pretty sure it can be used for anything on the HBO shop.... I snagged it for 5 measly points off M-Points just cause I figured someone could use it

Here's your Game of Thrones Season 4 DVD $5 HBO® Shop Promo Code !

vy72De3g

Go to the HBO Shop, find the products you'd like to purchase and enter the code listed above at checkout.

*Disclaimer: Valid only on online purchases at the HBO SHOP www.store.hbo.com through 3/31/15 11:59PM EST with unique promo code at checkout. Valid for a one-time use only. Only one $5.00 discount may be applied per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid for use on special orders or previous purchases. Not redeemable for cash. Discount applied to prices pre-tax and shipping.

Now this says "game of thrones" but I'm pretty sure it can be used for anything on the HBO shop.... I snagged it for 5 measly points off M-Points just cause I figured someone could use it
Here's your Game of Thrones Season 4 DVD $5 HBO® Shop Promo Code !
vy72De3g
Go to the HBO Shop, find the products you'd like to purchase and enter the code listed above at checkout.
*Disclaimer: Valid only on online purchases at the HBO SHOP www.store.hbo.com through 3/31/15 11:59PM EST with unique promo code at checkout. Valid for a one-time use only. Only one $5.00 discount may be applied per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid for use on special orders or previous purchases. Not redeemable for cash. Discount applied to prices pre-tax and shipping.
Thanks I managed to use this NeverEnding!

8x8 photobook shutterfly:

MS2J-8SAC-2E3H-25ZP9Z

MS2J-0BF8-PDG6-534BJ4

*Offer expires March 30, 2015. Offer is good for one free 20-page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book through shutterfly.com or the Shutterfly Photo Story app for iPad. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping, and handling will apply. Customer may add options to their 8x8 book (additional pages, cover options, layflat pages, Storytelling™ styles, memorabilia pockets, etc.) at additional cost. Alternatively, customer may apply the current price of a 20-page hard photo cover photo book (after taking into account any current discounts on shutterfly.com) toward the purchase of any larger photo book. Not valid on 5x7, 7x9, 8x8 or 8x11 soft cover photo books, prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases, purchases made on Shutterfly iPhone, iPad and Android apps or Shutterfly Pro Galleries. Valid for the intended recipient only. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not vaild for resale.

I have 1 code for Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Lone Wolf Dynamic Theme for PS3.

Quote and answer, Mori Chack is famous for being the creator of what character?

BUT there's a catch, your post must be made/timestamp 10 minutes after this post, aka after 4:28 Pacific (my timezone)

BUT there's a catch, your post must be made/timestamp 10 minutes after this post, aka after 4:28 Pacific (my timezone)
022781.jpg

This count?

gloomy bear

I wasn't too picky. I just wanted to give people a chance to get the code since some stuff gets pick right after people post "i have a free code".

Anyway, I got some codes for:

Remaining codes

Comicbook! ios app x 7
Shades: A Simple Puzzle Game ios app x 10

Simply just quote the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back