Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they haven't started the program again yet?

EDIT: I found the page. I think it may be reusable. I was able to register it.

EDIT 2: I didn't get any points. IDK what is going on.
t was a program for Square Enix Members...I never did it so I am not super familiar with it.

000000000001390308_1.jpg

3R2W-B**6-BEB8-2VD5

Each * represents the same letter.

I was closing my Raptr account down since they are no longer doing consoles so I redeemed some reward points before going.  I got a code for some DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition for the PC.  You need Origin it says.  Code includes:

Each Pack includes: The Avvar Mixed Draft mount, a proud and adaptable variant of the breed; this horse is uniquely trained by a master. The Amulet of Martial Determination which is uniquely enchanted to enhance your constitution and optimize ability. The Dragon Age Multiplayer chest, to aid in your co-operative adventures.

Redemtion instructions: http://support.raptr.com/support/discussions/topics/5000026488

B4XC-XDPZ-Q7ZK-KAA8

Last edited by a moderator:
I was closing my Raptr account down since they are no longer doing consoles so I redeemed some reward points before going. I got a code for some DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition for the PC. You need Origin it says. Code includes:

Each Pack includes: The Avvar Mixed Draft mount, a proud and adaptable variant of the breed; this horse is uniquely trained by a master. The Amulet of Martial Determination which is uniquely enchanted to enhance your constitution and optimize ability. The Dragon Age Multiplayer chest, to aid in your co-operative adventures.

Redemtion instructions: http://support.raptr.com/support/discussions/topics/5000026488

B4XC-XDPZ-Q7ZK-KAA8
Already taken not by me!

I have a code for the original Gears of War on 360 for anyone who wants it.

Please check to make sure you don't already own it, as it was once a free Games with Gold title.

First person to ask for it, gets it.

Any PS+ codes anyone? I just purchased PS4 but wasnt able to afford PS+. A PM would be amazing. Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Two crunchyroll guest pass codes I'll update when gone.

64SVXC8F5P6 USED

G6CPNPHFJ5A USED

Some Barbie Princess movie UV code:

a6xehxf7fmpk

EDIT:

And Sesame Street Letters movie:

wh7tqqw6fwwf

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done